Chapter 16

Violet's POV

The first thing I noticed right after waking up from sleep, I was caged between someone's hands.
It was of Damian's.
As If it would be of someone else!!
I scoffed in my mind.

I tried to get up but instead, he held onto me more tightly.
Not only that he caged me with his hands, but also now he was over me.
Literally his body over mine!!

His one hand lied on my waist, hugging me from back, which was bare because of the shirt rising up in my sleep.

I blushed red. Thank god he is asleep.

His palm felt warm. One single touch of his skin was calming me down.

The other hand was rested on my left shoulder.

Should I wake him up? What if he gets angry!!

Not knowing what to do, I tried to stay still.

But that lasted only for a few minutes as he began to move in his sleep.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked without even opening his eyes and nuzzling his nose in my neck and taking a long breath.

"Yes.." I tried to move as his one hand was already rubbing up and down my hips.

But only in vain for him hugging me more closely, saying "STAY."
Leaving no room for argument or anything.

Another hour passed like this. But what changed now was both his hands on both my shoulders, my legs caged between his and not to mention, his nose rubbing over my collarbone.

Later in the evening

I was standing in the balcony enjoying the beautiful sunset when suddenly two hands engulfed me into a hug from behind.

I recognized the warmth to be of Damian's and stood still.
As usual, he started to give my neck paper kisses till he reached my shoulder.

My dress was on his way, which he didn't like the least and in a second, I was turned to face him as he clashed his lips hungrily on mine. His one hand behind my head and other on my butt.

"That fucker tried to kiss you, didn't he?" he asked after the kiss, anger evident in his eyes.

When I didn't give a reply, his hand reached on my waist and gave a tight squeeze.

"Yes..." I replied knowing he could be way worse if I didn't answer him.

He didn't waste a second before pulling me into his arms and carried me into the room.

His jaw was clenched and eyes red in anger as he threw me on bed and hovered over me.

I tried to get up but Damian being the beast he is, pinned both my hands beside my head and kissed me roughly.
The kiss was hard, passionate, dominating and so rough that I could taste my own blood in my mouth.

A moan left my mouth involuntarily while his one hand was already unzipping my dress from the back.

"You.. belong to me Violet, Only me. "

If his horrifying and dominating voice told me anything, I was going to lose my virginity to him, today. But I didn't want it to happen. Not now, not ever.

How can I live with someone like him? Why him?

"Please ..no." I pleaded as tears were continuously falling from my eyes.

Without giving a care about my pleading, he undressed me and then, started to undress himself.

Not again. Why is he doing this to me?

"Please Damian. I don't want to." I said trying to leave the bed only for him to catch me standing and give me a harsh spank on my butt.

It stung like hell and I screamed In pain.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" I asked crying on his shoulder as he replied

"WHY? BECAUSE YOU MY LOVE, BRLONG TO ME..!! ONLY I CAN TOUCH YOU. NOBODY ELSE!!!"

He placed another rough spank on my ass and I cried more in pain and fear.

"I Respected your discision last time, Violet. Not today, not now."

With that he threw me on bed and took off the last piece of clothing I had on me.

I tried to hide my breasts with my hands but failed as he caught them up and said " DON'T YOU DARE HIDE YOURSELF FROM ME. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FUCK THIS BODY AS MUCH AS I WANT."

"Please ...please Damian don't. Beat me all you want  ... But please don't do it.
Not again. I won't be able to live with it"
I started to cry more as I remembered the events of last time he almost did it.

His jaw clenched and unclenched as he stared into my water filled eyes for God knows how long and suddenly engulfed me into a hug by placing me on his lap.

My bare breasts were pushed onto his bare chest as he hugged me tightly and rocked us back and forth.
"Shhh... It's alright. Nothing's going to happen and I am not going to raise my hand on you, love." His voice soft all on a sudden, trying time clam me down.

I cried into the heart of the beast till I don't remember anything but darkness.

                         A/N

I have a public exam coming in November 2021, which is awfully close. I have published all the chapters I had written together. My apologies for the mistakes in them. I will be back at the end of the November. Thanks for all the support