Chapter 11

Damian's POV

Violet was already under the bed sheets when I entered our room. The fact that she didn't even look at my way for once angered me like hell.

When I got under the sheets, I  was instantly hit with her amazing scent. What kind of shower gel she uses? The scent was more than enough to turn on any man in this world. I lost all my control right then and there.

I started kissing her neck and shoulder with some occasional nipps. She tasted so good, I wanted to be inside her.

"You smell so good love. I want to be buried so deep inside you, you won't be able to walk for a week."

As she didn't protest to my actions, I started to take off her night wear. I could feel her soft skin shiver under my touch but couldn't see her as I had already turned all the lights off.

As I was going down her collarbone, suddenly I heard her whisper "Please  ...don't. Anything else but not this."

Nevertheless, I continued to explore her body with kisses on her lips this time.

"Don't deny me, Violet. YOU ARE MINE."

Just as I reached below and buried my head between her thighs, she whispered,

"Please .. Damian .. I don't wa ..nt to .." she moaned when my lips met her core.

I could hear her sob and it hit  like millions of trucks had just run over me.

Getting up, I lit up the lights instantly and saw her clutching the bedsheet over her petite body so protectively that it made me a little guilty.

She shifted a bit uncomfortably when I sat down on my knees on the bed right before her.

Cupping her tear strained face, I wiped away the waters. But she kept her eyes down, which angered me to no end.

Making her look into my eyes, I said with a clenched jaw "DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME, WOMAN.. EVER."

She nodded her head but didn't say anything.

She started to cry again. I hugged her close but she tried to resist me.

I gave her butt a tight squeeze and she started to cry out her eyes more in my neck.

I had fallen for you a long time ago love, even before you knew me. Why won't you just listen to me???