How America is Feeling During Elections

Me: "During elections my interpretation is that America is like in a lot of pain, and his eyes are leaking red and blue representing the two factions that are fighting. The closer the results are the more pain he's in... This is also mainly between Russia and Ame because the man's gotta comfort his boi!! The reason this was also posted so late is because I didn't want to get into politics and that kind of stuff. If you don't agree with this please know I understand your choice however please don't comment hate or start an argument about this."

Ame: His eyes were leaking red and blue goop as he cried. "Make it stop!"

Russia: He literally breaks the door down when he heard America crying. "Ame?!" He quickly pulls him into his lap. "Shhh, I'm here love..."

Ame: He cries a lot more as he gripped onto Russia's shirt tightly. "It hurts Ruski!... It fucking hurts a lot!!..."

Russia: He gently rubs his back. "I know love... Just calm down and focus on my voice..."

Ame: He hiccups as he continued to cry. "I-I don't w-want to hurt anyone... I don't want to hurt you Russia!..."

Russia: "Shhh, I know honey... You won't hurt me; I know you would never do it without good reason..."

Ame: "I don't ever want to hurt you!!" More goop fell from his eyes as the factions continued to fight a lot.

Russia: He hugs him tighter and wipes the goop away from his eyes. "Shhh... I know..."

Ame: He cries more as he leans his head against his chest. He felt very dizzy and nauseous. "I don't... Want to... Hurt anyone..."

Russia: He gently strokes his hair. "Get some rest America... You really need it..."

Ame: "B-But!... M-My states... W-What if they st-start fighting?!..." He was starting to feel really nauseous. He held his hands over his mouth.

Russia: He notices Ame looking like he was going to puke so he quickly picks him up and carries him to the bathroom. He sets him down in front of the toilet just in time for him to vomit.

Ame: He started to puke into the toilet.

Russia: He held his hair out of his face and rubbed his back.

Ame: "F-Fuck!..." He pukes more.

Russia: "I can deal with them love! You really need rest!!"

Ame: He finally stops puking after a while and just stays hunched over the toilet as his body kept throwing him back into pain over and over again. "I fucking... hate this..."

Russia: He sits behind him and gently pulls him back into his lap. "Do you still feel dizzy?"

Ame: He nods a bit as he wipes his mouth with his sleeve.

Russia: He held his head close to his chest. "Close your eyes love... Try focusing on my heartbeat..."

Ame: He does as he's told and listens to Russia's heartbeat. His breathing very slowly calmed down.

Russia: He smiles a bit seeing his boyfriend calming down. Almost there... Just a bit longer and he'll be asleep! He gently stroked his hair and hummed softly.

Ame: He soon fell asleep as his body continued to shake in his sleep.

Russia: Finally... He picks him up bridal style and carries him to bed.

Ame: He held onto his shirt tightly.

Russia: Shit... I need to get some things for him but he won't let go... He slowly takes his shirt off and covers Ame with the blanket. He whispers in his ear softly. "I'll be right back Ame... I just need to grab an ice pack and some medicine for your pain..." He quickly grabs the items and walks back to their room.

Ame: He mumbles. "R-Ruski?..."

Russia: He puts the medicine and a glass of water on the nightstand before lying next to him. "Shhh... I'm right here Ame..." He hands him a few pain killers and the water. "Take these, it will help with the pain."

Ame: He nods and takes the pills. "Th-Thank you Russia... I'm sorry you had to take care of me like this..."

Russia: He smiles and gently pulls him into his bare chest. He leans America's head onto his chest so he could hear his heartbeat again. "It's nothing America... I love you more than you can imagine and seeing you in this much pain kills me..."

Ame: He listens to his heart again which easily calmed him down. "I love you Russia..." He slowly closed his eyes.

Russia: "I love you too... Now please get some actual sleep... Don't worry, I won't leave your side until you wake up..." He kisses his forehead.

Ame: He smiles a bit. "O-Okay..." He slowly fallsasleep.