Country Ship Children Visit PART 3

Canada, North, and Nora walk to Ame and Russia's room and knock on the door.

Canada: "Ame! It's me and North! We have someone to meet you!!"

Russia: He forces America to sit in his lap and traps him in a tight hug. "Come in Canada!"

Ace: "Nora!! I didn't know you were here too!!!"

Ame: He's still severely pissed at North.

Canada: "Ame! Calm down!!"

Nora: She plays with Ace.

North: He's already starting to be protective for no reason XD. "I don't like her being near the boy..."

Russia: "You know that Ace is her cousin, right??"

North: "I still don't like it..."

Ame: "I can't believe you fucked my brother..."

Canada: "Omg! Ame!! Your son is so cute!!!" He glares at Russia. "You are so lucky you treat my brother well..."

Luna: She tackles Crystal with a hug. "Aunty Crystal!!"

Crystal: She gasps and hugs Luna tightly. "SWEET PRIMUS YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!"

Martial: "So... Which one of you wish to die first?~~"

Mal and Indo: They hide behind Philip.

Philip: "K-Kuya! Please don't murder them!!"

Del: "THEY FUCKING HAD KIDS WITH YOU PHILIP!!!"

Philip: "I-In the future kuya!! It's probably a really long time from now!!!"

Mal: He quickly picks Mino up. "Please tell me Martial and Del don't try to murder us every time we see them!"

Alph: "I mean... They still glare at you two at times..."

Indo: "Fuck!!!"

Crystal: She holds Luna tightly. "You are now my child! I shall adopt you and now I have a son and daughter!!"

Martial: He blushes at Crystal. Why must you act cute when I'm trying to murder Malaysia and Indonesia?...

Mino: "Can we play with Aunty now??"

Mal: He sets Mino down. "Sure! Just make sure to be careful!!"

Mino and Alph join Crystal and Luna.

Denmark: He was playing with Opal who had easily stolen his heart. How the hell did Finland make such an adorable child?!?!

Estonia: She was also playing with Opal.

Norway: "Sa bror~ Nar planlegger du a giore dette til en realitet??~~" (So brother~ When do you plan to make this a reality??~~)

Finland: He blushes ungodly amounts and hits Norway hard. "S-Sulje vittu Norja! Pysy poissa rakkauselamastani!!!" (Sh-Shut the fuck up Norway!! Stay out of my love life!!!)

Estonia: "I can't believe how cute you are Opal!!"

Opal: She's just being a cutie.

Denmark: "Estland! Hvordan foles det at vide, at du og min bror endelig bundet knuden??~~" (Estonia! How does it feel knowing you and my brother finally tied the knot??~~~)

Estonia: She blushes a lot. "Ma olen onnelik!" (I'm happy!)

Yuma breaks the door down and tackles Japan and Soura with a hug.