More Closet Stuff XD

Me: This is just a chapter with two ships!! Finstonia and A.H X Prussia!!! Enjoy!!!!

Keith: He makes Estonia wear a dress.

Estonia: "H-Hey!! I thought you were on my side?!?!"

Keith: He shrugs. "I'm on the side of shipping!!"

Key: "This is also revenge for making us wear dresses Estonia!"

Crystal: She's dragging Finland who had his eyes covered by Skips.

Estonia and Finland are pushed into the HOLY CLOSET OF SHIPPING and the door gets locked.

Finland: He opens his eyes and sees Estonia. He blushes. "Y-You look really n-nice Estonie..."

Estonia: She blushes. "Th-Thanks Fin..." Why the hell did they do this to me?!?! She sighs. I should get this over with... She slowly walks up to Finland.

Finland: He blushes more. "E-Estonia?..."

Estonia: "Hey... C-Can you please b-bend down a bit?..." She's too short XD.

Finland: He nods and bends down a bit. "Is this okay?"

Estonia: "Y-Yeah!..." She cups his cheeks and kisses his lips.

Finland: He blushes before kissing back and picks her up by her thighs uwu.

Estonia: More blushing before she wraps her arms around his neck.

Finland: He was blushing a lot and chuckles slightly at her red face.

Estonia: "C-Can I k-kiss you a-again??"

Finland: He smiles. "Of course!"

Estonia: She kisses him again.

Finland: He kisses back with red cheeks.

Estonia: "I... r-really love you Finland!!" She was blushing ungodly amounts.

Finland: "I love you too Estonia!" He hugs her tightly.

Estonia: She hugs back with a smile on her face.

Finland: "Sinulla ei ole aavistustakaan kuinka kauan olen odottanut kuulevani tata..." (You have no idea how long I have been waiting to hear this...)

Estonia: She giggles a bit. "Sorry Fin..."

Finland: He smirks very slightly. "You know~ There is a way to make it up to me~~"

Estonia: She blushes a lot. What is he thinking?!...

Finland: He kisses her lips again uwu.

Estonia: She slowly kisses back.

Crystal: She was leading A.H to a room.

A.H: "Where are we going??"

Crystal: "It's a surprise!!" She gently pushes him into a room with Prussia.

Keith: He was making sure Prussia didn't try to leave before Crystal could get A.H there. He whispers to him. "Go get your manz!!"

Prussia: He blushes slightly before gently taking his hand.

A.H: "Prussia?"

Prussia: "Yes it's me..."

Crystal and Keith leave the room before locking the door.

Prussia: He slowly goes to remove A.H's left eye patch which hid a scar from a battle and his working eye.

A.H: He moves his head away. "Please don't..."

Prussia: He gently cups his cheek. "A.H its only me... Please I want to see your eye..."

A.H: "But my scars..."

Prussia: "You know I don't care about them... Please let me see it..."

A.H: He slowly nods and lets Prussia remove his eye patch. His emerald green eye is revealed uwu.

Prussia: He blushes a bit more as he slowly held onto his hand. "See? I told you, your eye is beautiful!"

A.H: He blushes. "Why?... Why have you always stayed by my side?..."

Prussia: He smiles softly as he gently pulls him into a hug. "Our people are both allied and friends A.H... And I... really care about you..." His cheeks were red as he said this.

A.H: More blushing as he smiles slightly. "Thank you..."

Prussia: Should I... I mean that's what the human told me... "Hey A.H..."

A.H: "Yes?"

Prussia: "Can... Can you hold still for a moment?..."

A.H: "Okay?"

Prussia: He gently kisses him uwu.

A.H: He blushes a lot uwu. He freezes completely confused and is having a gay panic XD.

Prussia: He parts. "E-Es tut uns leid..." (S-Sorry...) (WHY THE HECK IS IT FOUR WORDS LONG WHEN IT IS ONLY ONE WORD IN TRANSLATION?!?!)

A.H: He snaps out of it. He grabs Prussia by the collar of his shirt and kisses him uwu.

Prussia: He blushes a lot before kissing back and pulls him into his chest. He chuckles quietly. "I suppose those humans really do know how to get couples together~"

A.H: He also chuckles. "I guess you are correct~"

Prussia: He smiles as he slowly picks him up by him waist and hugs him tightly. "Does this mean we are..."

A.H: He blushes a lot before hugging back. "Yeah... I think it does..." He winces in pain because one of his old scars had started to bleed slightly.

Prussia: He lays him onto the bed. "Did one of your wounds reopen?"

A.H: He nods. "I-It's alright! I'm used to it!!"

Prussia: He shakes his head before sighing. "A.H please remove your shirt... I need to check it to make sure it's not infected..."

A.H: He blushes. "I-It's nothing Prussia!" Blood was beginning to soak through his shirt.

Prussia: "Liebe please..." He gently begins to pull up his shirt to reveal an old scar that was bleeding a decent amount.

A.H: He blushes a lot before slowly letting Prussia look at his injury.

Prussia: He grabs some bandages and begins to wrap it to make it stop bleeding. "Does it still hurt?"

A.H: He shakes his head tiredly. "Th-Thanks Prussia..."

Prussia: He nods before laying down next to him and pulls him onto his chest gently.

A.H: He blushes a lot. "H-Hey!... Why did you..."

Prussia: "You need sleep Liebe... Don't worry I'm right here..." He kisses his forehead.

A.H: He smiles a bit before laying his head onto his chest. "Thank you... Ich liebe dich PreuBen..." (I love you Prussia...)

Prussia: "Ich liebe dich auch A.H... Now please rest..." (I love you too A.H...) is

A.H: He slowly falls asleep on Prussia's chest.

Prussia:He was happy as he smiles softly. He pulls the blanket onto A.H before kissing his forehead.