Country Ship Children Visit PART 4

Aussie and Kiwi are introduced to Nora and Ace.

Aussie: He was showing Nora and Ace his MANY reptiles. "And this here is a..."

Kiwi: "Aussie! Be careful!! They could get hurt with those things!!!"

South: He runs into the room and hides behind North. "HELP ME BROTHER!!!"

Canada: "Uh South? Are you okay- "

J.E: He breaks the door down. "!! 今すぐここに来て、あなたのクソハートを私のブレードのチャームとして持つことができます!!! " (SOUTH KOREA!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEART AS A CHARM FOR MY BLADE!!!)

North: He looks at his brother and sighs. "I assume you and Japan have met your child as well?"

South: He nods. "Japan Empire is not happy that his daughter has a kid with me!..."

J.E: "I AM GOING TO USE YOUR SPINE AS A TROPHY!!!"

North: "Fine." He walks up to J.E and in simple terms tells him to leave South alone or there will be consequences.

J.E: He glares at South. "Don't think this is over yet you bastard..." He walks out of the room.

Nora: "Uncle South!!" She tugs on South's sleeve.

South: He quickly picks Nora up and hugs her. "OMG!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU AND CANADA END UP HAVING A KID TOO!!!"

Martial and Del were still threatening Mal and Indo while Philip, Crystal, Alph, Luna, and Mino were playing together.

Philip: He was showing them how to make a bracelet. "And then you just tie the knot at the end and you're done!"

Luna: She couldn't tie the knot. "Aunty Crystal? Can you help me??"

Crystal: "Of course Luna!" She shows her how to tie a knot.

Mino: "Mama! Did I do it right??" He shows Philip his bracelet.

Philip: He smiles. "That's really good Mino!"

Alph: He had already finished two bracelets and was working on a third one. "Mom, how can I do one like you have??"

Philip: "I'll be showing you guys that one next!"

Norway: He continued to make remarks in Norwegian so Estonia couldn't understand what he was saying.

Finland: His entire face was red. "THAT'S IT!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD NORWAY!!!" He grabs a randomly placed bat and starts chasing Norway with it.

Estonia: "Denmark, do you know what Norway was saying??"

Denmark: "Uh... You don't want to know..."

Opal: She's just as confused at Estonia. "I want to know why papa is chasing uncle Norway!!"

Denmark: "Nope! I'm not saying!!" He crosses his arms with pink cheeks from embarrassment.

Norway: He gets thrown into a chair and gets knocked out.

Finland: "That should teach ya to keep your fucking nose out of unwanted places..."

Opal: "PAPA!! WHY DID YOU THROW UNCLE NORWAY?!?!"

Finland: He hugs Estonia and rests his chin onto her shoulder. "Uncle Norway was saying very rude and... mean things about your mother and I..."

Opal: Le gasp. "HE DIDN'T!!"

Estonia: "Do I really want to know what he said Fin??"

Finland: He blushes a bit. "No... You really don't want to know Esti..."

Japan, Yuma and Soura were looking over a door frame at Scotland and Ireland talking. They both had slight pink tints on their cheeks.

Japan: "Alright my fellow kittens! It's time to teach you how to make your ship sail!!"

Yuma and Soura: "YES!!"

Japan: "You know what to do! I'll be watching just in case you need help!!"

Yuma and Soura sneak up behind each of the countries. They push Ireland and Scotland right into each other causing them to kiss!

Ireland and Scotland: They blush ungodly amounts and quickly part.

Ireland: "Cen fath go ndearna tu sin?!" (Why did you do that?!)

Soura: "You and Scotland needed a push!"

Yuma: "So we gave you what you needed!!"

Scotland: He blushes even more. "COME HERE YE LIL RUNTS!!!"

Soura and Yuma start running to Japan who quickly hides with them in a different room. Scotland's yells can be heard throughout the house.

Nazi: He walks up to Fascist and hugs him from behind. "Jace, why don't you and Italy go play with the others?"

Jace: "Okay!" He grabs Italy's hand and pulls him to the others.

Italy: "S-Slow down Jace!"

Fascist: He was blushing a lot. "A-Amore? What are you doing??"

Nazi: He smiles a bit before kissing his cheek. "You are only safe until these kids go home Liebe~~"

Fascist: He blushes even more. "I... I know love..."

Nazi: He hugs him tightly. "You know we just want attention... We will be gentle I promise..."

Fascist: He smiles a bit as he gently plays with a loose strand of Nazi's hair. "I know you and gattino will be..."

Casi and Geo were playing together as Poland and Germany watched them.

Poland: He was trapped in Germany's lap. "N-Niemcy! Can you please let me go??"

Germany: He hugged him tighter. "Not after you threatened to leave me without your cuddles for a week..."

Jace: He walks into the room pulling Italy behind him. "Casi! Geo!! Can I play too??"

Geo: He nods. "Come on Jace!!"

Italy: "Uh what happened to Germany??"

Poland: "I told him if he didn't take a break, I wouldn't give him cuddles for a week..."

Italy: He laughs a bit. "Well that's Germany for ya!!"

Greenland, Iceland, and Antarctica were playing with Tico when North Pole entered the room.

North Pole: "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!! IF I FIND OUT YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO MY LITTLE BROTHER YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD GREENLAND!!!"

Tico: He hugs North Pole. "Come play with us uncle NP!!"

Antarctica: He smiles a bit at North Pole. "Its alright brother! Bill just teleported a bunch of kids from the future to now!!" He was holding Greenland's hand.

Greenland: He looks at North Pole. "Du kan draebe mig senere Nordpole... Bare lad mig sorge for, at snefnug ikke skubber sig for langt..." (You can kill me later North Pole... Just let me make sure snowflakes isn't pushing himself too far...)

North Pole: "Fine..." He sits down and plays with Tico.

Chile: His tail was gently swaying side to side as he watched Mexico and Nix play together.

Peru: He was next to Chile. "Estas realmente bien con este hermano?" (Are you really okay with this brother?)

Chile: He smiles and nods. "Peru no podria estar mas feliz!!" (I couldn't be happier Peru!!)

Nix: "Papa! Come play!!"

Chile: He smiles. "Alright! I'm coming Nix!!" He turns to Peru for a moment. "I love Mex a lot Peru... Please try to be nice to him... For me?"

Peru: He sighs. "Fine... But if he hurts you, I can't promise he will be safe..."

Chile: He smiles again. "Alright!" He joins Mexico and Nix.