Country Ship Children Visit PART 1.2

Finland: He was sitting on the ground next to Estonia who sat on the bed.

Estonia: She sees Finland's fluffy hat and quickly steals it. She places it onto her head.

Finland: He notices Estonia wearing his hat and blushes a bit before chuckling quietly. "You are adorable!..."

Estonia: "It's so fluffy and warm Fin!!" She slowly starts playing with Finland's hair.

Finland: He smiles softly as he feels Estonia's gentle hands run through his hair.

Estonia: "I'm not hurting you right Fin?"

Finland: "You aren't Estoni..." He leans against Estonia's legs. "It actually feels nice..."

Estonia: She blushes as she giggles a bit. "Alright!"

Nazi: He had Fascist sitting on his lap with J.E sitting chest to chest on Fascist's lap. "Liebes~~"

Fascist: He blushes a lot. "I know that voice Amore... Don't you dare..."

J.E: He wraps his arms around Fascist's neck as he starts to purr. "Fascist-San~~"

Nazi: He starts to kiss Fascist's neck a lot causing multiple marks to form on him.

Fascist: He blushes a lot more as he feels Nazi's hand go up his shirt to hold him tightly. "S-Stop..."

J.E: "Nope!~~" He kisses his lips a bit roughly.

Fascist: His entire face was red as he slowly kissed back. "B-Be gentle..."

Nazi: "We know Liebe~~ We promise to be gentle~~~"

South: He was being hugged tightly by Japan.

Japan: She was purring a lot as she sat on South's legs.

South: He smiles as he gently starts scratching her ears. "Do you want me to continue kitty??"

Japan: She smiles a lot as she nods. She lays onto South's chest as she purrs more.

South: He blushes from Japan's cute purring. You are so adorable kitty...

Mabel: "I want to see more babies!!!"

Bill: "What do you want me to do?!?! I can't just magically make babies appear out of thin air!!!"

Mabel: "Then use your stupid demon powers and take the future kids of the countries and bring them here!!!"

Bill: "That goes against all laws of nature and a bunch of other things!!!"

Dipper: "Just do it Bill!! She won't stop until she sees them..."

Bill: "FINE!! If I get in trouble, I'm blaming you two!!!" He snaps his fingers, and a portal opens.

Bill grabs a bunch of the countries' future children and brings them to the present. He then teleports them all to their parents.

Opal