Russia X America

Keith: "So we know the plan?"

Skips: "Operation Rusame is a go!!"

Crystal: She's talking to Ame.

Keith and Skips are dragging Russia into another room.

Russia: "THE BYLAT?!?!"

Keith: He hands him an outfit. "Put this on right now!"

Russia: "Why the fuck do you want me to wear a fucking rabbit outfit?!?!?!"

Skips: "If you do, we'll give you a bottle of vodka~~"

Russia: He sighs before walking into a different room and changes into the outfit.

Crystal: "Keith!! Please tell me you got Russia ready!!!"

Keith: "He's changing right now!!"

Crystal: "Got it! I'll make America head over now!!"

Russia: He was blushing slightly. "Can I have my vodka now?"

Skips: "You'll get it later!"

Ame walks into the room.

Ame: He blushes ungodly amounts.

(By Keith)Russia: He blushes ungodly amounts

(By Keith)
Russia: He blushes ungodly amounts. "Well fuck..."

Crystal: She drags Skips and Keith out of the room before locking the door. "Let them be alone!"

Over with Russia and America.

Russia: He was embarrassed.

Ame: He slowly holds onto his hands before kissing his cheek. "Y-You look r-really nice R-Ruski..."

Russia: He smiles slightly with his red face. "Th-Thanks Ame..."

Ame: He tries to kiss his lips but he's too short qnq.

Russia: He smiles before kneeling down and kissing him.

Ame: He blushes a lot before slowly kissing back and wraps his arms around his neck.

Russia: He wraps his hands around his waist and pulls him to his chest.

Ame: More blushing.

Russia: "I may be the one in a fucking dress right now but I'm still the alpha~~" He gently tilts Ame's chin a bit.

Ame: "Shit..."

Russia: He kisses his lips as he holds him close to his chest.

Ame: He kisses back with his red face.

Russia: He gently removes his glasses so he could see his red, blue and black eyes. "Ame... How many times have I told you to take off your glasses when it's just us..."

Ame: He sighs. "S-Sorry Ruski... You know I really don't like them..."

Russia: "I know Ame..." He kisses his cheek. "I'm gonna change real quick alright?"

Ame: He nods.

Russia: He quickly changes but doesn't put a shirt on uwu. He gently pulls Ame into his chest before hugging him tightly.

Ame: He blushes a lot before hugging back.

Russia: "Hey Ame. Can I kiss you?..."

Ame: "What kind of question is that Ruski? Of course, you can!"

Russia: He lifts Ame up by his hips before kissing him again.

Ame: He kisses back as he wraps his arms around his neck.

Russia: He nuzzles his neck a bit causing America to blush a lot.

Ame: "R-Ruski?! That tickles!!" He begins to laugh.

Russia: He smiles before tickling him more. "Good!"

Ame: More laughing.

The door breaks down and an overprotective Canada comes through it with Kiwi (New Zealand) and Aussie doing their best to stop him.

Kiwi: "Canada! Come on bro!! Russia won't hurt Ame!!!" He was holdings onto Canada's leg but was being dragged.

Aussie: He was holding Canada by his arms but the maple leaf is surprisingly strong. "Bro please calm down!!"

Canada: "B-But Ame!!"

Ame: "Nada I'm fine!!" His cheeks were very red from both Russia and embarrassment.

Canada: "I will NOT let someone make out with my brother so easily!!!"

Russia: He hugs Ame from behind and kisses his neck uwu. "Kinda too late for that Canada!..."

Kiwi and Aussie: "Well fuck..."

Canada: Overprotective brother mode activated. He escapes from his younger twin brothers and starts chasing Russia with his axe.

Ame: He's blushing a lot from the kiss.

Aussie: "Oi Ame!! I think ya boyfriend's gonna be murdered!!!"