Country Ship Children Visit PART 2

Russia: "So you're telling me that... Ame and I actually do 'it' in the future?"

Ame: He slaps the back of Russia's head with a red face. "Don't tell a child that kind of thing Ruski!!"

Ace: "Papa! I'm old enough to know what you mean!!" He sticks his tongue out at him.

Russia: "You are definitely Ame's child..." Anime sweat drop.

Ace: "Can we go see Uncle Nada and Uncle North??"

Ame: His blush quickly fades when he realizes something. "Tell me something... Did North and Nada have a kid too?"

Ace: "Obviously!! Nora wouldn't be here if they didn't!!!"

Ame: "THAT MOTHER FUCKER!! HE FUCKING FUCKED MY BROTHER?!?!?!"

Russia: He grabs Ame tightly so he can't escape. "Nope! You are not going to shoot North Korea right now!!"

Canada: He hears America yelling. "I think Ame just found out about us having a kid North..."

Nora: "Uncle Ame is really protective of you dad..."

North: He gently picks Nora up and hugs her a bit. He didn't know why but he wanted to hug her.

Nora: He smiles as she hugs back. "Hello father!!"

North: " 좋은 아버지 맞죠? " (I am a good father, right?) He spoke in his language so Canada couldn't hear him.

Nora: She nods and smiles at him a lot. "Of course, you are!!"

Canada: He hears Ame getting louder. "I think we should go see the others before Ame starts breaking things..."

North: "Right..."

They leave the room and join the others.

Luna: "Mama! Can we go play with Divide and Aunty Crystal??"

Philip: His cheeks were really red. I'm guessing I'm the mother then... "I don't think they're around at the moment Luna..."

Indo: He was holding Mino in his arms. "So~~ Wanna tell me who was- "

Mal: He quickly covers Indo's mouth. "Don't you dare ask our future kids that!! They are literally children Indo!!!"

Alph: "Dad! It's alright!! Luna is the only one you should watch out with!!!"

Philip: He picks Luna up and walks to the door. "I really don't know how to take care of a child at the moment..."

Mal: "Well Crystal might be able to watch Luna for a bit since she obviously likes her!!"

Luna: He nods and smiles cutely.

Mino: "Papa... Can you put me down yet??"

Indo: "Fine..." He puts Mino down.

They head to Martial and Crystal.

Opal: She crawls out of Finland's arms and goes to Estonia. "Mom! Can we go see Uncle Denmark and Uncle Norway??"

Estonia: Her cheeks were really red still. "W-Well that would be up to Finland little one!"

Opal: "Please dad?! Pretty please?!?!"

Finland: Fuck! She looks just like Estoni when she does that!! "Alright!! Just don't interrupt them if they're working alright?"

Opal: "YES!!" She practically drags Finland out of the room with Estonia chasing after them.