HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Me: "HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN MY LITTLE SPARKLINGS!!! WARNING!!! THERE'S ANOTHER SHIP ENTERING THE BUILDING!!!"

Crystal: She's trying to put up the fake cobwebs and is ultimately failing qnq. "Why must these things be so fragging difficult?!?!" She keeps getting tangled up.

Sakura: She was trying her best to teach Reichtangle how to bake cupcakes. "U-Um R-Reichtangle... Th-The frosting is s-supposed to be on the c-cupcake... N-Not y-you..."

Reichtangle: He was failing very badly and somehow managed to get the frosting all over himself XD. "You make this look so easy Sakura..."

Ame: "Um Crystal? Do you need help??"

Crystal: She was severely tangled. "Nope!! I'm completely fine!!! But can you put the decorations up in the lawn and backyard??"

Ame: "Sure?" He grabs Russia and starts decorating.

Skips: She was forced to help Key make sure Fazbear Fright was working correctly. "WHY THE FUCK DID I EVER AGREE TO THIS?!?!"

Key: "Because you wouldn't have done anything today unless I made you do it!!!"

Japan: She had dressed up as Teke-Teke, which is a creature from her country's urban legends. She was attempting to scare North.

North: He didn't even blink an eye.

Japan: "Why are you no fun North?!?!" She pouts.

North: He shrugs. He was leaning against the wall, standing outside of the chaos.

Canada: He walks into the room dressed up as some kind of zombie soldier uwu. "Hey guys!!" He smiles brightly at North.

North: He looks at Canada and blushes slightly.

Canada: He walks up to North. He steals his hat and places a pair of cat ears on his head. "Come on NK!! Enjoy yourself for a bit!!!"

North: He looked up at Canada and then immediately looks away ALMOST completely emotionless.

Canada: He pouts a bit. "Pretty Please?"

North: He blushes a tiny bit more. "F-Fine..."

Canada: He's a happy maple leaf. "Yes!!" He grabs North's hand and pulls him into the chaos XD.

Keith: He had the poofiest tutu on along with his witch costume.

China: He was holding a small pumpkin. "So, are we eating these??"

Keith: "What?! No!! I mean yes they CAN be eaten but we're getting them so we can make jack-o-lanterns!!"

Soviet: "Jack-o-lanterns??"

Keith: He facepalms. "Really!? Well damn! Guess I gotta teach you two about Halloween!! Grab a bunch of pumpkins that are like medium to big in size and let's go home!!!"

Soviet and China: They do as they're told because they don't want to get their asses beat by Keith again qnq XD.

Crystal: She's completely tangled up in the cobwebs and can't get out. "Frag!..."

Martial: He chuckles a bit. "Sampaguita, do you need help??"

Crystal: She was pouting. "Y-Yes..."

Martial: He chuckles a bit more and tries to help Crystal get untangled. "Fuck! What the hell are they things made of?!?!" He finally manages to untangle Crystal.

Crystal: She was slightly embarrassed. "Thanks soldier..."

Martial: He picks her up and sets her into his lap. "Come on love~ No need to be embarrassed~~"