When PTSD Strikes...

Me: "WARNING!! BLOOD AND TORTURE/ABUSE AND NEGLECT!!! Btw the reason there's two of the same thing being said in some areas is because Wattpad doesn't like Windings qnq..."

Bold and underlined means dreams/memories in this

Most of the countries and humans were asleep because it is either really late/really early in the morning.

??? 1: "This is getting boring..." (This is getting boring...)

??? 2: "I know right!! Maybe we should spice things up a bit!!!" (I know right!! Maybe we should spice things up a bit!!!)

??? 1: "Anything in mind??" (Anything in mind??)

??? 2: He chuckles a bit. "How about we bring back some  ~~" (How about we bring back some memories~~)

??? 1: He grins. "I like your thinking..." (I like your thinking...)

Ame: He was working on paper work while sitting in Russia's lap uwu. His head began to hurt.

C: "Come on America!! You know we're right!!!"

U: "Don't listen to him!! He is a lying no good bastard!!!"

Ame: "C-Calm down!! I'm trying to not get involved with either of you!!!"

U: "America you know you will have to choose eventually!!!"

Ame: "I know that! But I don't have to right now!! Keep your civil war between you two and only you two!!!"

C: "You are just some fucking push over America!!"

^The figures fade away as they continue yelling at each other...^

Russia: "You alright Ame?"

Ame: Memories were running through his head so fast he couldn't even concentrate on Russia's voice.

Russia: "America??" He pulls Ame and holds him close to his chest. "America?! This isn't funny!!"

Ame: His head just kept hurting worse and worse. He clenched his teeth in an attempt to ignore the pain but it only got worse... He rests his head against Russia's chest and held onto his shirt tightly.

Russia: What the hell is wrong with Ame?! I've never seen him like this before... "Ame please, you need to tell me what's wrong so I can help..."

Ame: He mumbled. "H-Headache..."

Russia: He picks Ame up and carries him to bed. "Do you want me to get you some medicine?"

Ame: He slowly shakes his head as he gripped onto his shirt tighter.

Russia: What do I do?... "Ame..."

Ame: "J-Just don't leave me... Please..." He buried his face into his chest.

Russia: He smiles softly and pulls the blanket onto them. "I will never leave you love..." He kisses his cheek. "Get some sleep, it should help your headache."

Ame: He nods and falls asleep on top of Russia's chest.

??? 1: "That wasn't very eventful..." (That wasn't very eventful...)

??? 2: "That's because we were using his civil war memories duh!! What we need to do is use the PTSD to our advantage~~" (That's because we were using his civil war memories duh!! What we need to do is use the PTSD to our advantage~~)