chapter 22

Next morning sid opens his eyes only to look at his adorable munchkin in his arms. She was sleeping with a cute pout on her lips. Sid smiled and imagines how come he became this lucky to have this cutiepie back in his life. He caresses her cheek. He pecks her forehead, cheeks, her button like nose and then pecks her pout which wakes her up. She yawns and stretches herself. She hugged her sidhu and wished him good morning.

Sana: good morning sidhu.
Sid: good morning love. Oh...no no mrs. Shukla.

Sana blushed and hides herself in his chest.

Sid: acha chal ab bot saari tayyari karni hai
Sana: kis baat ki tayyari.
Sid: kyunki aaj humari engagement hai.
Sana: heinnn....yeh kab hua
Sid: vo kya hai na. Ab main wait nahi kar sakta tujhe apni biwi banane ke liye. Tujhe apne aap se humesha ke liye bandhne ke liye.
Sana: main to humesha se hi tujhse bandhi hui hu sidhu. Alag hoke bhi kbhi alag nhi hue. Kismat ne hume milwa hi dia.

Sid looks at sana with wide open eyes

Sid: sanu...
Sana: ha
Sid: tu itni samjhdaar kabse ho gayi.
Sana: jabse aapse pyaar ho gya mr. Shukla
Sid: so mrs. Shukla get up and you have next 4 hours to get ready for the engagement.
Sana: tu har baar ghode pe swar kyu rehta hai. Alarm clock khi ka.
Sid: get up baby.
Sana: okk.

Both get up from the bed. Sana goes to get ready in her old room. She wore a blood red color heavy princess gown with a minimal jewellery and basic make up except a bold red lipstic. She made her hair in a loose side bun with some fliks coming out of it. She was looking like a princess who ihas got ready for her prince.
On the other side sid was Was getting ready in his room. He wore Navy blue color coat and trousers with a red hanky in the front pocket looking not less than a greek god.

Sid goes in sana's room and knocked and entered

Sid goes in sana's room and knocked and entered. His jaw dropped looking at the site infront of him. Sana was facing her back. As soon as she heard the sound. Sid eyes popped out looking at sana in the beautiful gown whose beauty increased because hid beautiful lady was wearing it.  She Turned and looked at the handsome prince Infront Of her. She was oggling at her handsome and dashing fiance slaying in this navy blue suit.

Both were just looking at each other for few seconds and then started moving towards each other. They stand facing each other. Sid moves his hands from her hands to her shoulders sliding them through her arms. He moved forward and whispers in her ears. 

Sid: beautiful.

Sana blushed and hugged him tightly. Afte4 few minute sana holds his face in his palms and kisses him on his forehead. While giggling she rubbed his forehead.

Sid: yeh kya tha.
Sana: niche joker bankar jana tha. Lipstick lag gayi thi.
Sid: ohhh.
Sana: haa.

Sid offers her his hand and she smilingly puts her hand on his.

Sid: chale would be mrs. Shukla.
Sana: yes mr. Shukla.

They both go down. Only few close people werr invited in the engagement. They both seat on the stage. Hall was very beaitifully decorated like a newly wedded bride. Whole staff was really happy. They were seating on the couch kept on the stage.

Karan: sir engagement start kare.
Sid: ha

Max brings the ring for sid. He gives it sid. He takes out the ring from the box and was about to slide in sana's finger but stopped. He smiled and kneels down infront of her and then slides in her finger. He gets up and gives her a forehead peck. Sanya gives ring to sana and she slides in sid's finger. Sid whispers in sana's ears.

Sid: half way more to go mrs. Shukla.

Sana blushed and sid hides her in his chest protecting from all the evils of the world. Engagement party was going on a full swing.

Sid: sanu.
Sana: ha
Sid: can i have an honor to dance with my beautiful fiance.
Sana: u dont need to ask me mr. Fiance. I am all yours.

Sid took her to dance floor.Sidnaaz were dancing beautifully hugging each other giving couple goals.

Sid: sanu tu khush hai na
Sana: itna khush main zindagi me shayad kabhi nahi hui hongi.

Sid smiled and gave sana a soothing forehead kiss.

At night they both change into comfertable clothes, as usual gave a good night kiss to each other and drift to deep slumber.