chapter 5

Sid: main kya karu sanu mujhse nahi bardash hora hai tumhari aankho me yeh nafrat dekhna. Jin aankho me mere liye sirf pyaar hota tha kaise dekhu me un aankho me itni nafrat. Main tumhe sach bhi nahi bata sakta. Agar main tumhe yaad bhi hua to yeh jaan kat ke tumhara sidhu ek mafia ban gaya hai pata nahi tum kya karogi. Kya karu. Zindagi me dusri baar itna helpless feel kar ra hu. Mujhe aaj bhi yaa hai agar meri wajah se tumhari aankho me ek aansu bhi aata tha to tum mujhse baat nahi karti thi or pichle kitne ghanto se tum lagatar ro rahi ho vo bhi sirf or sirf meri vajah se. I am sorry sanu plz mujhe maaf kardo.

Flashback on.....

Sid was in 10 std and sana was in 8th std. He was a topper student everytime 1st position was his in each and every subject. In hiS pre board exams he got 2nd position in 1 subject. His anger was on peak. He came back home in fury. He sat on his bed holding his head in his hands. Sana came behind him

Sana: sidhu kya hua tujhe tu itna pareshaan kyu hai.
Sidhu: sanu chali ja yaha se main tujhe hurt nahi karna chahta hu.
Sana: arey par hua kya hai bata to sahi.
Sid: maine kaha na ja yaha se (shouted)
Sana: par maine kya kia hai.

He gets up holds her arm and pushes het out of the arm but in this her arm got scratched. Sid realized what he did. He bends to hold her but she pushed him.

Sid: sorry sanu. Maine galti se kar dia.
Sana: dafa ho. Maine nahi baat karni tujhse.
Sana ran out of the house followed by sid.

Sid: sanu...sanu...sun na sorry na plz.

She was not ready to listen him. She zipped her mouth not ready to speak with him

Sid: sanu dekh tu meri pyaari si princess hai na. Baat nahi karegi mujse.

Whole day sid was trying to pacify her but whole in vain. At night they were sitting togerher. Sid bought a knife.

Sid: (showing it to sana): yele tu bhi mujhe maarle. Hisaab barabar.

Sana throws the knife aside.

Sana: pagal hai tu kya bakwas kar ra hai. Main kyu tujhe maarungi.
Sid: to kr dia maaf.
Sana: ha kr dia. Par agli baar nhi karungi agr dobara aisa kia to.
Sid: promise nhi krunga.

They hug each other.

Flashback off...

Sid: i am sorry sanu me apna promise nhi nibha paya. I am really sorry.

Sid changed himself in shorts and t shirt and go to sleep. Next morning he gets up and firstly go in sana's room to see her. He slightly opens the door and see her sleeping hugging a pillow. He smiled looking at her and goes back. He gets ready to go to office which was in his mansion only. He goes to his office outside the mansion when he had an important meeting. Otherwise he does his work from home only. He firstly had his breakfast.
Sid: sanya
Sanya: yes sir.
Sid: sana uthe to give her breakfast. Me office me hu.
Sanya: okk sir.

He leaves for the office. On the other side sana wakes up and suddenly realised where she is.

Sana: yaar kb nikal paungi yaha se me. I wanna go. Aaj to me us devil se baat kr kr rahungi. Mujhe jana hai yha se.

She freshens up and goes in the kitchen to have something. Sanya gives her breakfast.

Sana: sanya where is that devil.
Sanya: kon mam
Sana: your boss.
Sid: mam he is in office.
Sana: vo chala gya.
Sanya: nhi mam ghr ke office me.
Sana: oh okk.

After having her breakfast she goes in the study and bargs in. There were around 8 men in the room. Sid looks at her and gestures karan to take everyone out. In a minute everyone was out.

Sid: there is a word called knock which u didnt do.
Sana: there is also a word called kidnapped which u did.
Sid: ohhh....tell me something new darling.
Sana: argghhhh....mujhe yaha se jana.
Sid: sorry sweetheart thats not possible.
Sana: i said mujhe jana hai
Sid: nhi. U can call it anything. Kidnap or anything but u cant go.
Sana: what do u want.
Sid: you.
Sana: impossible.
Sid: you are already mine sweetheart. I am not asking you.
Sana: in your dreams devil.
Sid: you are angel to this devil darling. Try me. U cant do anything.
Sana: i will. Or tum kuch nhi kr paoge. Dekh lena.
Sid: dekhte hai.
Sana: i hate you.
Sid: you dont.

She stamps her foot and left. Immediately sid smirk vanished and frustration overpowers him. He throws the things kept on the table and groans in frustration.

Sid: karan...karan...

Karan comes running inside and gets shocked to look at the scenario.

Karan: yes boss.
Sid: max ko bolo to tighten the secuirty. She can try to run away. 24*7 uske room me nazar honi chahiye. Got it.
Karan: yes boss.
Sid: leave. I dont wanna have anyone inside. Push all work to tomorrow.
Karan: yes boss.

Karan goes and sid sits on his chair. He closes his eyes and a tear rolls down his cheek.

Sid: sanu....(mumbled)

On the other side. Sana was cursing sid in her sundar subdar punjabi gaaliaa.

Sana: khotta...kanjar....ullu. kya karu me. Meri puri life khtm hojaygi. I have to leave. I will run away today. Wait and watch mr. Sidharth shukla.

Next day it was a normal day. After morning chores sana was sitting in her room thinking how to run away from here and sid was as usual in his study continuing his work. Sid has installed the cctv cameras in whole house but today he needed them more as sana has given him the ultimatum of running away. 24*7 she is under the eye of sidharth as the footage of camera is displayed on big lED infront of him. Whole day more than his work his concentration was on the footage. He cant loose his sana again. He cant afford it when the cherry on the top was the danger on her. He can die to protect her but cant afford a scratch on her.