chapter 11

Sana finishes her breakfast and goes outside and sits on the passenger seat of the car. Sid looks at her continuously

Sana: kya hai taad kya rahe ho. Chalna nahi hai kya

Sid shakes his head in disbelief and move forwards san a. sana becomes conscious and started breathing heavily. They both were looking in each other eyes. Sid fastens her seat belt and moves back. Sana was looking at him with wide open eyes.

Sid: what?
Sana: what..?? what. Zaban di hai na bhagwan ne bol nahi sakte the.
Sid: you know what… I .. I hate you. But I don’t
Sana: mutual feelings mr. devil but I do hate you. Chalo ab late ho ra hai
Sid: chal ra hu na

Sid drove the car towards the college. He stops the car in front of the most prestigious college of the city st. stephens. Sana was looking at the college as if she has seen a ghost.

Sid: kya hua hai aise aankhe phad phad ke kya dekh rai ho. Pele kbhi koi college nahi dekha hai kya
Sana: main is college me padungi kya
Sid: ha kyu. Tumhe pasand nahi aaya kya. Kahi or admission lena hai. Vaise Mumbai ka best college hai yeh fashion  designing ke liye.
Sana: arey nahi nahi. Yeh mera dream college hai par yaha ki fees bot high hai isliye yaha mera admission nahi ho sakta hai,
Sid: par tumhe fees ka kya problem.
Sana: matlab
Sid: kuch nahi chalo.

Sid said this because both sid and sana family were enough rich to fulfill all the luxuries for their children he was little bit confused but he shrugged off his thoughts. They both move forward principal cabin.

Principal: oh hello mr. shukla.meri mr. karan se baaat hui thi admission  regarding but aap yaha khud aaye that’s an honor.
Sid: that’s not a problem. Aap plz inhe admission ki saari formalities bta dijiye.  She is my friend

Principal tells all the details and procedures of admission. After half an hour her admission is done and they head towards home. Sana was excited as a kid whole drive. They reached home. Sana was going to her room through stairs when sid holds her wrist.

Sana: kya
Sid: chalo mere saath.
Sana: par kaha.
Sid: kabhi bina sawal ke meri baat maan bhi lia karo.
Sana: acha theek hai chalo.

Sid takes her to a room and makes her stand infront of it. He puts his palm on her eyes and gestures sanya to  open the door. As soon as the door opens sid removes his hands from her eyes. And that’s it sana jaw dropped. A tear escapes her eye. It was huge room with lots of paintings and all those paintings were made by sana which includes the sketch which she made yesterday on the diary. There were almost 8-10 canvas around. All the painting tools and colors and brushes were kept on the shelves made in the room. But sana started sobbing looking at one thing that was her panting which was huge in size on the back wall which can be seen as soon as a person enters the room. Sana turns around and hugged sid tightly. She hides her face in his chest and started sobbing.

Flashback on…..

Yesterday when sid was thinking to surprise sana he goes in the empty  room of the mansion with sprays and colors and brushes as you all know he also used to paint. But he hasn’t from many years but as soon as sana came back his colors also came back. He close his eyes and thinks of all their memories and painted the wall with help of spray paints and colors. Then he orders max that what else has to be done.

Flashback off……

Sid looks at sana sobbing  and he too wraps his hands around her caressing her hair.

Sana: thank you sidharth. Thank you soooo much. Tumne aaj mujhe bot keemti  cheez dedi. Thank you sooo much.
Sid: arey bas tum rona shuru kardo isliye maine yeh sab nahi kia tha.  Bas ab chup or room nahi dekhogi .

Sana holds his hand and moves around the whole room. Looking at her painting something striked her mind. You guessed it right that how come this sidharth can also paint.

Sana: sidharth yeh painting tune banai hai

Sid knew where this conversation is going he cant take this risk.

Sid: na..nahi…maine nahi banai. Mujhe to painting aati hi nahi hai. Yeh main ek artist se banwai hai. Kaisi lagi tujhe.
Sana: ohh..bot khubsurat hai. Or yeh baaki paintings yeh to saari mere apartment me thi.
Sid: vo maine wha se mangwali thi max ko bhjkar. I thought yeh kamra tujhe tera apna lagna chahiye na

Sana hugged him once again.

Sana: thank you sidharth. Tujhe pata hai tu kabhi kabhi mujhe kisi ki yaad dilate hai. Vo bhi mere bina kahe meri saari baat samajh jata tha. Uska naam bhi sidharth tha. Par von a bot achi painting karta tha. Par tujhe to painting to nahi aati. Vo bot sweet tha. Sweetness vaise aaj tune bhi dikhai aaj se tera naam sweet devil. Thank you.

Sid was numb

Sid( in mind) : oh my god she remembers me. Use main yaad hu. Use apna sidhu yaad hai. Sanu main kaise batau tujhe main hi tera sidhu hu. Par main nahi bata sakta. Tu mujhse nafrat karne lag gyi to main se nahi paunga. Nahi main nahi btaunga.

Sid tightens his hold on her and burries his face in her neck

Sid: your welcome sana