chapter 14

Sana goes in her room and stands in her balcony. She closed her eyes and felt beautiful Wind on her face. She Remembers All the incidents happened between them amd said...

Sana: I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH. (she opens her eyes) oh my god. I love sidharth. Pata nahi kab kaise but i love him. Jaise vo meri care karta hai. Sidhu ke baad kabhi kisi nahi ki hai. I love you i love u i love u soooo much sidharth. Par main use kaise baatau. Pata nahi vo same feel karta hai ya nahi. Par main use batakar rahungi. Main apne andar nahi rakh sakti yeh baat.

She goes and sleeps on her bed with her new found feeling.

Sid goes in his room and lays on the bed with a huge bugs bunny smile on his face.

Flasback on....

Sid was 16 year old In class 12th and sana was In 10th class. It was valentime day. After School time a guy goes on his knees and proposed sana with a bouqet in his hand. Sid was coming towards sana When he saw this scene. His blood boiled. He clemched his fist. He goes towards them sana looked at Him at him and her eyes went wide open and she gulped her saliva. Sid goes near the guy and gave him death glare and takes the bouquet from his hand throw it on the floor and crushed it under his foot harshly. Without looking it sana he holds her wrist and takes her home. He dropped her infront of her house and goes to his house and locks him up in his room. Sana doesnt go in her house but goes behind him. She started banging his door.

Sana: sidhu darwaza khol yaar. Meri kya galti hai. Usne propose kia. Meri kya galti hai. Mere saath kyu aise behave kar raha hai. Plz sidhu khol na darwaza. Plzzzz.
Sid: sanu ja yaha se plz. Just leave.
Sana: nahi main nahi jaungi. Plz tu darwaza khol.
Sid: tujhe sunai nahi deta. Kaha na ja yaha se.
Sana: maine bhi kaha na main naho jaungi. Darwaza khol. Tuje meri kasam.

Sid immediately opens the door and lets her inside. Sana cupped her face

Sana: sidhu kya hua hai tujhe. Tu kyu aise behave kar raha hai
Sid: tune kaha tha tu sirf meri best frnd hai to tu uske saath kaise ja sakti hai.
Sana: sidhu tujhe kisne kaha hai ki main uske saath ja rahi hu. Usne mujhe propose kia hai. Maine kaha ha bola.
Sid: tu promise kar ha nahi bolegi na.
Sana: arey baba nahi bolungi. Pkka. Sidnaaz promise.

Sid hugged her tightly and kissed her tightly. After an hour when sana left sid was lying on the bed with closed eyes.

Sid: I LOVE YOU SANU. I love you sanu. Shayad humesha se karta tha par Humesha use dosti kaa naam deta raha. aaj tere dur jaane ke dar se mere andar kuch alag sa feel hUa. Muje nahi pata tu meri feelings ko reciptocate karegi ya nahi. But i love you.

Flashback off.....

Sid: aaj bhi meri feelings wahi hai sanu. Aaj bhi main tujhse utna hi pyaar karta hu sanu jitna tab karta tha. Aaj bhi kisi or ke saath dekh kar mujhe utna hi gussa chadta hai jitna tab chadta tha. Aaj bhi tere dur hone ke khyaal se mujhe utna hi darr lagta hai jitna tab lagta tha. Par tab main tujhe apni feelings batane se nahi darta tha. Par ab darta hu. Pata nahi kabhi bata bhi paunga ya nahi. Pata nahi kabhi itni himmat hogi bhi ya nahi mujhme. Par utna hi pyaar hai tere liye. Mujhme jitna 10 saal pele tha. Kaash vo din kabhi nahi aaya hota. Kaash sab kuch us ek din me khatam nahi hua hota. Kash in 10 saalo me tu mujhse dur nahi hoti. Kaash maa dad mere saath hote. Kaash. Par yeh kaash sirf kaash hi reh gaya. Maine mere maa dad, tujhr, mummy papa sabko kho dia. Mummy papa kaha hoge. Shayad delhi me hi. Par unhe yaha se dur hi rakhna hoga. Singh ke ked hone tak jaisa chal ra hai vaise hi chalne dena hoga.

He calls of the day. Next evening sid was in his study when he gets a call from karan.

Sid: ha karan.
Karan: sir...singh.

Sid eyes go wide open.

Sid: den?
Karan: yes sir

He runs towards his den in his THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA, the mafia style. He reaches his den and looked at singh who was tied with ropes between poles Almost in lifeless state. On the other side sana was sitting in living room With sanya and max. She hasnt met sid since morning.

Sana: max sidharth kaha hai
Max: den me.
Sana: mujhe jana hai.
Max: kaha jana hai.
Sana: sidharth ke paas.
Max: how romantic but sorry tu vaha nahi ja sakti. Sir ka order hai.
Sana: tumhare sir ki to aisi ki taisi. Mujhe jana hai to jana hai. Varna tu to gaya.
Max: sana.
Sana: max.
Max: okk fine. Chal.

Sidharth eyes became blood shot red and moist Looking at singh. Without wasting a sec he shot directly singh in his head emptying Whole gun and tear escapes from his eye. He immediately wipes it away and looks back and saw sana in numb state. He looks at sana then at singh body and gestures karan to take him away and then again looks at sana. Tears started rolling from sana eyes. She looked at sid with anger and disgust. Sid takes a step towards her and she takes a step back showing her hand to stop him. She runs away from there crying. Sid kicked his foot in air and looked in the direction from where she ran away.

Sid: oh god...she again saw blood. Usko phr se panic attack aaya to. No..no...no...i have to see her.

He runs towards her room. Fortunately it was not locked. What he saw was enough to break his heart. Sana was sitting near bed hugging her knees and was crying continously chanting.

Sana: he killed him. Sid ne maar dia use. He killed hi....sid ne maar dia use. ( and repeating it again and again)

Sid goes near hera and keeps his hand on her shoulder and she gets scared. She goes back and back not letting him touch her.

Sid: sana meri baat suno.2 min plz.
Sana: dont touch me ( she yelled) u are a murderer.
Sid: stop it sana. Listen to me. ( he yelled)

She stays quiet with tears in Her eyes. Sid was even worse. His eyes were also moist. 

Sid: pehle utho tum yaha se upar betho.
Sana: nahi kya bolna hai tumhe yahi se bolo.
Sid: kaha na maine utho. Upar uthke betho.

Sid sits on the bed and makes sana sits on his lap. He wipes away her tears and makes her hair strands back of her hairs. He looks at her face. Full of tears, puffy eyes and she was continuously snobbing. Sana keeps her arms on his shoulders for the support.

Sid: sana plz chup hoja mai tabhi bataunga kya baaat hai jb tu chup ho jaygi.

Sana very cutely wipes her tears away.