chapter 16

Max told her that the file is in the drawer but he forgot to tell her that it was the right drawer in which then file was. Sana goes in sid room. She was continuously smiling. She was very happy with her new life with sid. Today her intuition was very strong that something important is ggoing to happen but she was not sure that it is for good or bad. She opens the cupboard but she opens the left drawer of the cupboard. She was confused as there was a jewellery box kind of a thing which was giving a vintage touch seeming like a old one.
She opened the box. There were two photo frames which were kept upside down.

Sana: yeh shyad sid ke mom dad ki pics hongi. Bhagwan ache logo ke saath hi itna bura kyu karta hai. Deke to sahi humara sid kiski tarah dikhta tha. Mumma’s boy or daddy’s boy.

She turns the first frame up and immediately a tear rolls down her cheek and she became numb. the frame falls on the ground. With the sound of something breaking she comes in her senses she kneels down on the ground and lifts up the frame again and looks at it. Few more tears roll down her cheeks. She closed her eyes letting her tears out. Her heart was not coming on any conclusion.

Sana: maa, dad ( mere a whisper comes out of her mouth and she breaks down and started crying)

After crying for few minutes she needed to see the other frame too to connect the dots in her mind. She looked at the box in her hand and turns the second frame with the shivering hands. On the other side sid was becoming restless waiting for the file. He called max and asks about the file and max tells that sana has gone to take the file. Sid was not sure that he has locked his personal drawer or not. So he goes to his room. On the other side sana turned the other frame and then and there her world stopped. It was her and sidharth photo. 

Sana: I knew it. I knew it. Mujhe feeling aa rahi thi ki sidharth hi mera sidhu hai. ( she was sobbing hard)

Sana’s tears were not ready to stop. She was continuously crying. Next thing she saw makes her eyes wide in the box took her back to her childhood.

Flashback on…..

Sana came running into sid’s room. Sid was inside there just in the towel around his waist combing his hair.

Sana: sidhu…sidhu….aaaaaaa ( she closes her eyes)
Sid: oye bevakoof insaan knock nhi kar sakti.
Sana: ab mujhe tere kamre me aane ke liye bhi knock karna padega. Or tu lock karke nahi change kar sakta. Nangu pangu khada hona zaruri hai.
Sid: ek min ruk

He goes in the washroom and comes out wearing the clothes.

Sid: khol le ab aankhe

Sana opens her eyes slowly.

Sid: ab aap bolengi kya kar rahi hai yaha.
Sana: ha vo me tere liye kuch lai thi.
Sid: arey waah. Aaj is naachiz par itni daya bhawna kaise.
Sana: tu to laya hoga nahi maine socha main hi le jau.
Sid: kyu aaj kya khaas baat hai.
Sana: vo to mujhe pata hi tah ki tujhe yaad nahi rahega.
Sid: bolegi kya hai.

Sana goes near sid holds his wrist and ties a friendship band on it. She wishes him and pinches his cheek.

Sana: happy friendship day sidhu. This is for my bestest and the world’s bestest friend.
Sid: awww. Thank you sanu. Par aisa nahi hai ki main kuch nahi laya. Ek min ruk

Sid takes out a box of many chocolates from his cupboard and gives it to sana

Sid: happy friendship day sanu.
Sana : tahnk u thank u thank u so much sidhu. Tu best hai.

She runs out of his room jumping  and giggling but stops at the door.
Sana: sidhu
Sid: ha
Sana: ise humesha pehn kar rakhana
Sid: pakka

Flashback off…..

Sana hugs the frame and the band and cries harder and harder. Sid comes In the room

Sid: sann…..(he stops as he looked at her state)

He looks at her senses that she got to know everything. He was looking at her without b linking. As sana sensed that he was standing in room. She looked at him without any expressions in her eyes. Tears were unstoppable. She got up from the ground and moves towards him.

Sid: sana vo….

And he got a hard slap across his cheek. He keeps his palm on his cheek and again tries to speak when another slap on the another cheek comes his way. Tears rolls down from his cheek also but he knew whats all going in her mind right now. Sana holds his collar.

Sana: kyu??.....kyu? kyu? Kyu? Kyu nhi bataya mujhe sach. Kyu kabhi nahi dhundha mujhe, kyu nahi aaye mere paas, kyu nahi btaya maa dad ke bare me mujhe, mere kuch nhi lagte the kya vo. Haa?? Btao. Kyu 10 saal akele suffer karte rahe. Itna paraya kar dia tumne mujhe. Kyu nahi aaye apni sanu ke paas.

She started hitting on his chest. After few punches sid held her hands and took her in his embrace. She broke down in his embrace and again started crying. While crying she sat on the ground and sid again took her in his embrace.

Sid: shhh… pls…. bas sanu. Chup hoja. Plz sanu. bas kar..maaf karde mujhe plz.

Sid kept consoling her. After crying for 20 minutes both of them became stable. They looked at each other and wiped each others tears.
Sana: us din jo tune sab bataya matlab maa dad ko….kisne mara sidhu.
Sid: jise maine us din maara
Sana: kyu
Sid: kyunki usne
Sana: or gandi mot kyu nahi di tune usko. Itni asaani se kyu mara
Sid: jis tarah usne mere maa dad ko mara maine bilkul vaise hi use maara. I am sorry sanu. Plz mujhe maaf krde
Sana: nahi sidhu. Tu kyu maafi maang raha hai. Maafi to mujhe maangni chahiye. Tujhe itna kuch akel dekhna pada. Main tere saath nahi thi. Par sidhu. Tune kabhi mujhe dhundne ki koshish kyu nahi ki
Sid: main nahi chahta tha sana tu is dunia me aaye. Is andhere me. Abhi bhi tu mujhe achanak mili. Or is time teri jaan khatre me thi. Maine socha tha jab sab khtm ho jayga main tujhe jaane dunga
Sana: ek or thappad khayga. Bakwas kar ra hai. Mera tere alawa koi nhi hai. Main kaha jaungi.
Sid: sana mummy papa kaha hai. Delhi me

Sana again started crying.

Sid: kya hua sana. Ro kyu rahi hai.
Sana: nhi hai mummy papa. Jab tu gaya uske d0 saal baad mummy papa ka accident ho gaya or vo….sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye the
Sid: kya….mummy..papa…I am sorry sanu mujhe nahi pata tha. Varna main kbhi akela nahi rhene deta sanu. I am sorry.