chapter 13

Days were passing. Eventually sana was happy with sid. They came very close like best of friends. Sana had feelings for sid but she never showed.Now she was not scared to ask anything from sid. He used to fullfill her every wish sometimes without her saying. She was attending her college regularly and made many friends. One day sid dropped sana at the college. They were sitting in the car.

Sid: umm...sana.
Sana: haa.
Sid: aaj mere saath dinner pe chalogi.
Sana: u mean date ha .
Sid: umm...yes.
Sana: oh my god mr. Sidharth shukla is blushing and nervous to ask a girl for date. Tch..tch..tch.
Sid: (looked intensely in her eyes) you are not just an another girl sana.

Sana blushed at his comment and looked outside the window. Sid looked at her and makes her turn and cups her face

Sid: i am sorry sana. I didnt mean to make u uncomfertable. Agar tum nahi aana chahti to its okk.
Sana: nahii sidharth aisi koi baat nahi hai. Bas mujhe acha laga jaise tumne pucha. Main aaungi.
Sid: thank you sana.

He kissed on her forehead and hugged her. Sana too reciprocated the hug.

Sid: chalo ab jao and study well.
Sana: yes sir.

Sana gets out of the car and goes inside the college. Sid looks at her till she doesnt goes inside the college. Sana turns around to look at him and waves her hand saying bie and sid replied with smile.
In the evening sid was standing outside her college. He was about to get out of the car when he saw sana hugging a guy at the gate of the college. She was having smile on her face. It was not that the guy was forcing or something. His eyes were blood shot red looking at the scene. Spoting sid's car sana came running to car. She sat inside the car and hugged sid tightly reflecting that she was very happy. Sid didnt hugged her back. He was hell angry. He wasnt able to see sana close to anyone.
Sana broke the hug realising that sid didnt hug back.

Sana: kya hua sid. Tu gusse me kyu hai. Kuch hua hai kya.

Sid didnt answer her back and started the engine. He was driving at the maximum speed. Many times sana tried to touch his thigh but he was not reacting. They reached home. Without caring about the surroundings sid ran to his room and locked himself up. Sana also ran up the stairs to reach him up when she heard bang sound as things were falling. She stopped at her place for a second then started at more speed. She banged on the door.

Sana: sid....sid...darwaza khol. Kya hua hai bata to sahi. Darwaza khol. Kaha na maine.

She banged the door for good 10 mimutes and continously noises were coming from the room.

Sana: sid datwaza khol tujhe meri kasam hai. Plz darwaza khol.

Immediately the door went open. She looked at sidharth. His face was red with fear anger and hurt. Sana then looked at the room which was shocking.

Sid: sana chali jao yaha se. Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta. Par agar tum yaha se nahi gayi to main zarur kuch kar bethunga.
Sana: par sid....
Sid: i said JUST GO....

Sana was shaken with sid behaviour. He never behave like this with her. She goed from there with tears in her eyes. Sid banged the door and a tear roll down his cheek. He never wanted to be the reason for sana's tears but today if she was infront of him he can hurt that will be more vulnerable.
After 2 hours. Sanya came and knocked at sid door.

Sid: kon hai. Jo bhi hai jao.
Sanya: sir vo sana....living room me...

Sid immediately opened the door and ran towards the living room. The scenario there bought a small smile on his angry face. Sana was standing there holding a sorry poster with a girl crying which hides her face. She peeped through the poster to looked at sid.

Sid: kya hai yeh sab

Sana: i am sorry sidharth. Mujhr nahi pata maine aisa kya kia hai jisse tu itna gussa ho gya hai par itna pata hai tu befaltu aisa nahi karega. Isliye i am sorry. Jo bhi maine kia hai jo mujhe nahi pata.

Sid was in awe of his girl. How cute she was looking holding that poster and asking for forgiveness. Sid goes near her throw that poster away and hugged her tightly pecking her temple. Sana reciprocates the hug.

Sid: no sana i m sorry mujhe aise behave nhii karna chahiyr. Par aaj tujhr us ldke ke saath dekh kar....

Sana breaks the hug and looks into his eyes which reflected love and fear.

Sana: konsa ladka.
Sid tells her about what he saw.

Sana: arey pagal aaj humare mid sem results the and i topped vo mera friend to vo bas mujhe congratulate kar raha tha. I m sorry if you felt bad.
Sid: mujhe bura lagta hai jb tere paas aata hai koi. Chal chod koina. Btw congo. I am so proud of yoou.
Sana: acha yeh dekh maine humari date kharab krdi thi na to maine tere liye khans banays.
Sid: nhi sana date tune nhi maine khraab ki. I m sorry.
Sana: chod na ab equal hai na. Tune bhi sorry kaha maine bhi. Lets have dinner.

Sid and sana sit on table and have dinner

Sid: sana mai khilau.
Sana: khila.

Sid feed her like a small baby. They have dinner and head towards their respective room.