chapter 1

A man hanging between two poles tied with a rope almost lifeless blood oozing out of his every body part but with a smirk on his face.

Man: i wont tell you anything.

There was man sitting on the chair exactly in front of him playing with his gold lady in his hand which was a gold plated pistol. He was a tall handsome looking hulk.  There was not even a single sign of tension on his forehead surrounded by 8 men around him in a circular position. The room was his den. The den of the sidharth shukla. He was India’s most famous business tycoon but a dark side which was unknown to world was also there. He was India’s biggest mafia. But he was not exactly a devil. He never killed an innocent life. But what he wants he wants. No is never in the dictionary of the sidharth shukla. Only two people knew about his this dark side which were the most trustworthy persons for him wether in the case of mafia of the business. They were karan and max. When sidharth walked or sit anywhere they were at the left and right of him. These three were like the family because sid lost his family when he was a kid.
Two people were continuously beating the man. Sid scratched his forehead in frustration after few minutes as he was not speaking a word from his mouth. In a minute a he fired from his gold lady on his knee and he shouted pain.

Sidharth: look mr. Chabra you are extremely lucky that you have been shot by my gold lady. Chalo chalo ab don’t waste that bullet and spit what u know.
Man: i wont. Kill me if u want
Sidharth: (with a smile on his face) na na na....you are mistaken. Main tumhen maarne nahi wala. U know why. Tum itni asaan maut deserve nahi krte. Karan(without looking at him)
Karan: yes boss.

Karan blinks his eyes to someone. The other person brings a bowl of red chilli powder. He applies it on the knee of the man where he got shot. He shout his lungs out.

Man: I..I

Sidharth shots on the exact same spot again

Sidharth: paras listen yaar i had a hectic day i am damn tired. I need to have a peaceful sleep. Don’t force me to do anything more bad. Your choice. (he groaned in frustration)
Man: stop..please stop. I will tell.
Sidharth: smart move. Chalo ab ache bacho ki tarah batao ki kah ahai vo ladkia and whom are you following.
Paras: mujhe nahi pata ladkia kaha hai.

Sidharth gave him a death stare.

Paras: is ware mujhe nahi pata ki vo ladkia kaha hai. Par jo meko order dete hai main unke bare me bta sakta hu.
Sidharth: waiting for whom....speak up.
Paras: he lives in xyz society. Flat no. 206. His name is john.
Sidharth: good.

He starts walking from there.

Paras: ab leave me. I told you everything knew.

Without seeing him sidharth shots the person on his head.

Sidharth: NO ONE....I mean NO ONE orders sidharth shukla. Max discard this crap somewhere.
Max: yes boss

He gets out of his den. Just after getting out of the den there was huge mansion which was like an old palace written out of it “the shukla paradise”.
Just after entering there was a huge chandelier hanging just above. Whole paradise just had beautiful golden lightings.

He enters in his lavish bedroom and throws himself on his king size bed like a small baby

He enters in his lavish bedroom and throws himself on his king size bed like a small baby. A side which is just for the walls of his room. A man who is hulk for the whole world is actually a baby from inside. Its the circumstances who changed him from the core. A drop of tear drops from the corner of his wide open eyes as he looks at a photo frame after a taking out of his bedside drawer.

Sid: miss you mom and dad.

He wipes away that tear and keep the frame back at its place that is away from everyone sight. He gets up and change into night clothes obviously t shirts and shorts and goes on bed. He dials a no.

Sid: karan tomorrow evening xyz society. (he cuts the call) i am coming john. U have to pay for your sins. Your life will turn upside.down.

Far he knew that his own life will take a beautiful and adventerous turn.

On the other side a girl sitting in a empty room on a stool in front of canvas with a painting brush in her mouth looking at her painting for the final touches and blurs "perfect". Yes she is our very own shehnaaz gill. Fully drenched in colors she takes the painting and goes out of her room to friend's room to show her.

Sana: rashmi...rashmi....
Rashmi: ek or painting....haina.
Sana: ha dekh na
Rashmi: aaj kya banaya.
Sana: devil.
Rashmi: hain..??
Sana: haa. Yeh dekh. Devil theme. Pata nahi aaj man kia kuch thriller type banane ka to yeh banaya.
Rashmi: mast hai.
Whi knew that a devil will come in her life as an angel.
Shehnaaz is a college girl studying MBA last year. She is 26 years old. Her parents died 2 years back in a car accident with a huge amount of property on her name. She lives in 4 bhk apartment with her friends rashmi asim and vishal in the same xyz building where sid is going to visit. This girl is addicted to colors and brushes. Her feelings come out in form of paintings. She is a cute munchkin but at same time a sherawali mata too.
After.washing her up she goes on the bed and sees the time.

Sana: hayo rabba. Sana soja. Kal college jana hai. Phr vo mr. Khadus maths teacher class se go went gone kar denge.

After cursing more one or two people she calls of the day and goes two sleep not before praying to her personal babaji.

Next morning he gets up and get ready in a grey blazer suit with white t shirt and goes to office.
His day life is meant for his white business life and night for his dark side. After long day he goes and sit in his bullet proof BMW. He takes out his gold lady from the dash box and puts it at the back in his waist band.
On one side he is a ruthless mafia but on the other side when it comes to business he is a man of words and ethics. No connection in his mafia and business life.
They head towards the xyz society. A full line of 5 cars. First one and last one of bodyguards, second and last second of karan and max respectively and the middle one of the very own sidharth shukla. They reach xyz society and head towards john's apartment.