chapter 7

Max look in the same direction and then look at sana.

Max: oh shit. Sanya take her inside. Main aata hu.
Sanya: yes sir. Chalo sana.

She takes her inside andax run towards the den. He goes inside the den Where sid was sitting infront of that unconcious man looking like he has been killed. He goes sid.

Max: sir.
Sid: max what the hell are you doing here. Sana kaha hai. Kaha tha na uske paas rehne ko. Kyu aaye ho yaha.
Max: sir vo sana.
Sir: kya sir. Aage bologe. Or sana (stands up from the chair) kya hua sana ko. Speak up max.
Max: sir she is freaking out.
Sid: mtlb.

On the other hand sanya brings sana in the living room. She was just chanting nahi...nahi..
She was still shivering. She comes out of sanya hold.

Sana: nahi nahi nahi. How can i be a fool. Main to bhool hi gayi He is bloody mafia. Bloody monster uske liye yeh sab roz ka hai. K..kh...khoon. itna sara khoon. Vo mere sath bhi kuch aisa hi karega. Sanya tumhara boss kya chahta hai. Mujhe marna, bechna ya mere saath zabardasti karna. Vo mujhe bhi force karega na.
Sanya: sana aisa kuch nahi hai. Plz relax ho jao. Calm down.

Sana goes towards the dinning table and holds the knife in her hand.

Sanya: sana yeh kya kar rai ho. Chodo use.
Sana: mujhe nahi jeeni aisi life. Jaha mujhe kisi ka gulam bankar jeena pade.
Sanya: sana wait.
Sana: sanya u just go from here. Main apni nas kaat loongi. Jao yaha se.
Sanya: (thinking) kya karu me.sir. ha sir ko bulati hu.
Main jaari hu. Plz pele tum rakho use niche plz.
Sana: just go. (shouts)

Sanya goes from there. On the other side. Max tells everything to sid.

Sid: whatttt...??
Max: yes sir.

Sid stood numb.

Flashback on....

A 13 year old sid was lying in his room having blood on his knee as he fell down on the ground. He was trying to apply ointment but at the same time 10 year old sana enters in his room. She looks at him and sweat beeds starting rolling from her forehead.
Sidu: are sanu tu aagi. Dekh na mujhe chot lag gayi plz na Mujhe ointment laga de.

She.was frozen on the place.

Sid: sanu...sanu....

Sid looked her. She was shivering. Her hands were shaking.She was braething heavily. Her full concentration was on the blood ozing from his knee. Sid notices it. He hasitly puts a lot of cotton on it to hide it and goes towards her..

Sid: sanu kya hua.
Sana: k..kh...khoon.
Sid: kaha hai khoon. Kahi nahi hai. Bas shaant hoja. Bas bas meri pyaari sanu hai na. Relax.

He hugs her tightly. They stood in the same Position for 15 min. Sana relaxed. Sid made him sit on the bed and gave her water. He himself goes in the washroom for dressing. He comes out and sits with her and side hugged her.

Sid: kya hua hai sanu. Itna faltu ka stress na lo.
Sana: mujhe na khoon dekh kar kuch hone lagta hai. Bot darr sa lagta hai. Kya karu me.
Sid: kuch nahi hota ab relax kar.

Flashback off...

Max: sir...sir...
Sid: use khoon se darr lagta hai.

He bought sid out of his thoughts.

Max: Vo chillane lag gayi ise dekh kar.
Sid: wo chilllaygi. Or tum use akela chod aaye.
Max: nahi sir sanya hai uske paas.
Sid: max she got panic attack. Use darr lagta hai khoon dekh kar. Kaha hai vo.
Max: oh god. Sir vo andar hai.

They both run towards the mansion and sanya was coming from the opposite side crying.

Sanya: sir...sir...vo sana.
Sid: sana kya. Bolo
Sanya tells him everything. Sid runs towards sana in fear. Sana kept knife on his wrist and closed her eyes but in a sudden reaction she got a hard slap on her face and knife falls from her hand. Sana face was full of tears but an unnoticed tear fell from sid's eye also. He immediately hugs sana tightly but sana pushed him hard.

Sana: kya chahte ho tum. Isi ke liye yaha laaye the na tum mujhe yaha taaki yeh sab kar sako. Mere kareeb aa sako. Kitni khush thi main apni zinsagi me. Life barbaad karke rakh fi tumne meri.How dare you touch me.

Sid was looking at her with moist eyes not beacuse of her words because of her condition.

Sid: shut up!! Just shut up. Out everyone. Right now.

Each and every men and staff leave the living room. Sid holds her from her arms tightly.
Sid: kya karne jari thi tum. Ha. Pata chal ra hai tumhe. Or kya kaha tumne. Main tumpe khud ko force karna chah ra hu. Ha? Jab se yaha aai ho bina tumhare consent ke ek baar bhi tumhe touch kia hai. Bina knock kare ek baar bhi Tumhare room Me aaya hu. Is ghar se bahar nikalne ke alawa tumpar kis cheez par pabandi hai. Get this very clear miss shehnaaz kaur gill agar mujhe tumhe force karna hota ya tumhare saath zabardasti hi karni hoti na to mai abhi tak wait nahi karta. Sidharth shukla ko jo chahiye hota hai vo use le kar rehta hai. Kis baat ka itna gussa hai tum me. Or kya keh rahi thi itni khush reh ri thi. Kaha reti thi tum apne un teen dosto ke saath. Ek minute. Max..!! Max..!!(shouts on top of his lungs)

Max comes running inside.

Sid: max sana ka phone do. (looking at sana)

Max handovers the phone and leaves

Sid: yeh..!! Yeh tumhara hi phone hai na. Look at it. Pichle 15 din se yaha ho tum. Tumhare un sensible dosto me se kisi ne bhi ek call ya msg karke pucha tum zinda bhi ho ya nahi. Unke saamne hi laya tha na tumhe.

Sana looked at her phone there was not even a single call from anyone to know where is she. She felt so unwanted. She thought that here in this house eveyone is 24*7 around her pampering but the people whom she thought to be her's have no interest to even know that she is alive or dead.

Sid: dekh lia. I sware on god sana. One more time u do what u did today ill kill u from my own hands. Fool.

He left from therr leaving stunned and numb sana. His eyes were red with anger and fear. Fear of losing some one Important. He goes in the room and lock himself in.

He goes in the room and locked It and was aimlessly moving inside. Fear of loosing of sana was eating him inside. His eyes were spitting fire. The person who he lost 15 years back was now about to go away from him again. Main reason to bring her here was her safety but he cant bare that she ends her life. Her panic attack was enough to kill him. What he saw today must be the last thing what he wanted to see. His life was itself a lost puzzle and an unsolved mystery.