chapter 3

Sid closed his eyes registering the words which were from his sanu's mouth. He was not able to tolerate this hatred in her eyes but it is quite obvious if you see killing someone. He was dragging her when asim rashmi and vishal were coming from the opposite directiom. Sana sees them

Sana: rashmi...rashmi..

All three of them rush towards her. Asim holds her arm which was in sid's hand

Asim: excuse me. Who are you. Leave her. Chodiye use.
Sid: sana kon hai yeh
Sana: tumhe isse kya. Chodo mujhe.
Sid: dekho dont test my patience. Sana ko dekh kr lag ra hai you are important for her. Jo meri jaan ke liye important hai i cant harm him. But dont try me. Leave her hand. (he makes him leave her hand) i said leave her (shout). Come sweetheart lets go to our home.

"Jaan", "sweetheart". Sana was not able to digest these from his mouth.

Sana: (in mind) what did he just called me. Why i am feeling gud listening him. Kya soch ri hai tu khoti. Khooni hai vo. Tujhe nikalna hoga iske haath se warna pata nahi kya karega yeh tere saath.
Sana: how dare you. Main kahi nahi jari hu tumhare saath. Chodo mujhe.

Sid gives a look to her. His look was very dominating. Sana zipped her mouth. He again started dragging her with him. She was struggling to get out of his grip but all goes in vain. His grip was very tight for her. Coming out of apartments he throws her in the car and all head towards the mansion. Sana started banging the windows

Sana: help...help...somebody help me please.
Sid: koi fayda nahi hai sana. Stop banging the windows. Its soundproof koi nahi sunne wala tumhe.
Sana: kya sana sana laga rakha hai. Its shehnaaz. Sana sirf mujhe mere apne bulate hai. U are no one to me.
Sid: main tumhara kya hu tumhe jaldi pata lg jayga.
Sana: tum aisa kyu kar rahe ho. Agar tumhe lagta hai main sabko bta doongi murder ke baare me to i promise me kisi ko nhi btaungi. Babaji di sau. (her index finger and middle finger crossed behind her back and sid knew it)
Sid: shut up and sit quietly.

Sana sits quietly as she knows nothing gonna change with her screams. Sid turns his face towards window and smiles.

Sid: "baba ji di sau" Bilkul nhi badli yeh pagal.

Flashback on....

9 year old sana and 12 year old sana were playing in sid's room.

Sana: sidhu please na meri choclates dede na. Mere paas bas 1 hai plz na. Plz na sidhu.
Sid: sanu jo tera hai vo mera hai suna nhi kya tune.
Sid was running and by mistake he broke the vase kept in the room. They both were very clumsy. This was the 5th vase sid broke in the month. They looked at each other with fear in the eyes. Sid's mom came running in the room.

Sid mom: yeh kya kia sid ek or vase.

Sid was about to speak something when sana interupts.

Sana: maa (she called sid mom maa) vase mujhse tuta. Sidhu ne kuch nhi kia. (she puts hand at back and crossed the fingers) babaji di sau (pinches her throat)

Sid mom goes near her and holds her hand and looks at the crossed fingers. Sana looks down.

Sid mom: tu har baar kyu bachati hai use.
Sana: vo...vo...
Sid mom: chalo chalo dono niche aao ab.
Sid: mom ab jao hum aate hai.

Sid mom goes. Sid comes near sana and makes her sit on his lap.

Sid: jhooth kyu bola.
Sana: tujhe daant pdti na ( with a pout)
Sid: tujhe pad jati to.
Sana: mera sidhu tha na mujhe pata hai vo mujhe daant nhi padne deta.
Sid: pagal.

He hugs her and pecks her forehead. He opens the choclate bar and feeds her with his own hands.

Sana: umm....yummy.

Flashback off....
His chain of thoughts were broken by hault of car. He sees they arrived at mansion. He comes out of the car and takes sana out and takes her inside the mansion. Sana admires the big mansion with wide open eyes.

Sid: araam se dekh lena. Ab se tum yhi rahogi.
Sana: kya mtlb hai tumhara. Main yha kyu rahungi.
Sid: sana why are u even trying. Sanya. Sanya.

A girl in mid twenties running came out of the kitchen .

Sanya: yes..yes...sir.
Sid: sanya. Mam ko inka kamra dikha do. Give her room beside me. Dekhna inko koi problem nahi ho. And call everyone.

In around 2-3 minutes each and every staff came in the living room. Many of the men were gun men. Sana got scared and holds sid arm. Sid looks at her and gestures everyone to hide the guns. As per his orders each and every gun was down.

Sid: listen everyone. From today she is your queen. You all will give the same respect which you give to me. So sanya. Make her comfertable. Max she is ur responsibility when i am not around.
Max: yes sir.
Sana: oh hello main koi queen veen nahi hu. Main ek aam ladki hu. Mujhe mere ghar jaana hai

Sid leaves for his room Without paying attention to her. Gun Men leave for their positions. Now max sanya and sana were left.

Sanya: chaliye mam. Mam...mam...
Sana: ha...haa.
Sanya: chaliye.
Sana: nahi . Main kahi nahi ja rahi. Mujhe mere ghar jana hai.
Sanya: sorry mam. Iske alawa aap jo kahe haazir hoga but yeh nahi. Plz aap chaliye.
Sana: huhh..chalo.

Sanya shows sana her room. It was a big cozy room. Sana looks around.

Sanya: mam aapko kuch chahiye.
Sana: nahi. Jao tum yaha se.
Sanya: okk mam.

Sana goes in the balcony and started crying remembering the incidents which happened in past 3 hours. How come she landed in this hell. After crying for an hour there was a knock on the door. It was sanya with food.

Sanya: mam sir ne khana bhijwaya hai.
Sana: jaake kehdo apne sir se main nahi khaungi.
Sanya: ok mam. Main keh doongi.
On the other hand sid goes in his room. He takes out a photo frame from his closet. He takes it and sits on the bed. He caresses the photo. Yes it was his and sana photo.

Sid: i am sorry sanu. Mujhe aise tumhe yaha nahi lana chahiye tha. Par main majboor tha. Singh kaisa aadmi hai main jaanta hun. Tum john ke ghar me thi. Matlb vo tumhe bhi us business me daalne wala tha. Agar john tumhe involve karne wala tha to kya pata kisi or ki bhi nazar ho tum par. Main risk nahi le sakta tha. Tum soch bhi nahi sakti maine tujhe kitna miss kia. Please apne sidhu ko maaf kardo sanu. (a tear rolls down his cheek)