chapter 4

His chain of thoughts were broken by knock on the door. He wipes his tears and puts photo in the side drawer.

Sid: come in
Sanya: sir vo mam khana nahi kha rahi hai. Unhone aapko bolne ko kaha ki vo khana nahi khayengi.
Sid: tum jao or khana uske room me rakhodo main khila doonga. Jao.
Sanya: yes sir

She goes from there. Sid takes out the photo again and looks at it. It was this photo.

Sid:Nahi khaygi khana

Flashback on.....

10 year old sana and 13 year old sid were watching movie

Sana: kya mast film chal rahi hai. Ja popcorn leke aa.
Sid: main nhi jara meri film nikal jaygi
Sana: sidhu plz. Mujhe bhukh lagi hai
Sid: sanu din ke konse tym tujhe bhukh nahi lagti hai.
Sana: plzzzzzzzz
Sid: ja ra hu meri maa.

Sid bought the popcorn and sana was gulping the popcorn as if they will run somewhere but eyes sticked on the screen and sid was admiring her who was looking edible herself.

Sid: sanu mujhe bhi khila akele khaye jari hai.

Without looking at sid she offers a popcorn to him but eventually eats it herself unconciously. It was repeated around 6 times. Sid got irritated and started ticking her badly.

Sana: sidhu na kar na. Haayyee...sidhu mat kar na. Acha sorry.
Sid: bhukkad kahi ki.

Flashback off....

Sid: Sara tym thusti rehti thi. Ab bhukh na lage aisa nahi ho sakta. Par bilkul nahi badli tu sanu. Abhi bhi ziddi ki ziddi hi hai. Bas pele se bot zada khubsurat hogayi hai. Par tera dil abhi bhi utna hi saaf hai. Ab dekhte hai kaise khana nahi khati tu.

Sid keeps the photoframe in the closet safely and head towards her room after changing into his tees and short. After every step his heart was thumping badly. As soon as he opened the door, the view was enough to break his heart. He was beyond shocked to look at sana.
Sana was sitting on the floor near edge of the bed huuging her knees and crying badly. A tear rolls down on sid's cheek also but he wipes it away. He goes near sana and sits beside her. He keeps his hand on her shoulder.

Sid:.sana.

She looks at him with a jerk

Sana: tumne mujhe phr se sana bulaya. Kaha na main koi nahii lagti hu tumhari. Koi haq nahi hai tumhara mujhe sana bulane ka. Or tum andar kaise aaye.
Sid: bol lia. Ab chup chaap meri baat suno. Peli baat to yeh ghr mera hai. Main khi bhi aa ja sakta hu. Or dusri baat tum khana kyu nhi khari ho.
Sana: tumhe isse kya. Or kya kha tumne ki tumhara ghr hai to me hi yha se chali jaati hu.

She gets up and was about to go when he pulls her towards him. She lands on his chest. For a minute a they are lost in each other eyes. Sid tucks her hair strands behind her ear. Sana looks into his eyes and she doesnt sees a devil in them. She comes in her senses when he touches her. She pushes him.

Sana: how dare you touch me. Tum kyu laye ho mujhe yaha. Kya bigada hai maine tumhara. Please mujhe chod do.

Sid was not able to see hatred in the eyes which Had innocence and love for him. He lowers his eyes not to look at her.

Sid: sana khana khalo.
Sana: kaha na nhi khaungi.
Sid: sana dont test my patience.
Sana: kya karoge mujhe bhi maaroge jaise john uncle ko maar dia.
Sid: apni parwah nhi un 3 dosto ki hai na. Tum ache se jaanti ho m kya kr sakta hu.
Sana: nahi. Tum unhe kuch nhi karoge plz
Sid: then eat.
Sana: you are such a devil.
Sid: aww sweetheart. Thats not new. I know that. If u dont wanna see my devil side. Go and have food.

Sana stamps her foot on the floor takes the plate and quietly eats it. Sid smiles Looking at her.

Sid: ab chup chaap so jao.
Sana: devil.
Sid: i heard it.
Sana: i said it to be heard. Huhh.

He goes in his room and sana lays on the bed looking at the ceiling. Sid enters in his room amd directly goes in the balcony. He closed his eyes to calm down but instead all the hatred which he saw in sana's eyes made him more frustrated. He fists his hand and punched the wall of the balcony more than 10 times.