Announcement + Extras😎

Hi,

Muke here.😁 Hope you enjoyed chapter 13

So I started writing on this platform called goodnovel. Goodnovel is another online reading and writing platform just like wattpad.

On goodnovel, not all novels are free and you have to pay for reading locked chapters using coins. My book is one of those books there.💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

So I am asking for your support and help to grow a little more on that platform too.😔

Don't worry 😅, if you don't want to spend any money there then you can just use bonus coins that are given to any reader (with or without an account) once everyday. Earning those bonus coins is really easy _ all that you have to do is check-in 😃.

After reading, please rate my book too 😅

So, for those that can spare their time to go on goodnovel, please do so and support Selena March's investigation there as well. It will really mean a lot to me.❤️😭🤧

Okay so away from that.

I will not be updating for the next two months here on Wattpad and for the next six weeks on goodnovel.
I am sorry to you lovely people who always vote, comment and support my book on either platform 😭😭🤧😔.

I just have something really important that I have to do (It's a secret though 😅😏 ). But I will be back to update every Sunday in two months.

Don't worry guys, I will still be writing offline once in a while 😉 but not posting.

Bye for now 😍😘😘.

Please do share this story 😘.

★†★

👀LA EXTRA 1!!!

"Asriel, Ataliah!" Asaiah called while running into the house. He was in a state of panic and he did not even know why.

He reached the living room where he found Asriel sitting on a couch, his eyes on the TV with Selena standing next to him with a glare directed at the clearly unconcerned Asriel.

"Asriel! Ataliah!" Asaiah shouted louder. Asriel shot his brother a glare, annoyance clear in his eyes.

"What now?" Ataliah said walking down the stairs. She stopped midway when she spotted Selena standing with her arms crossed.

"Selena, why are you standing?" Ataliah asked. Selena's glare on Asriel intensified but he still ignored her.

"My boss says that if I sit down then I will make the chair dirty with my big ego and small grape for a brain." Selena said angrily. Ataliah sighed and while Asaiah started laughing.

"Okay, that is not what I said." Asriel said defensively. "I just told her to not act like she has a small grape for a brain after she failed to use a screw driver on the door handle. Then she has been punishing herself the whole day just because of it."

"Asriel, maybe you should not have said that to her." Asaiah said. Everyone was surprised by Asaiah's contribution. Most times, he would say something worse. Selena had a triumphant smile on.

"A small grape fruit is kind of an understatement of what to call the brain of a person who cannot use a screw driver" Asaiah added while shaking his head disappointedly.

At that Asriel chuckled and rolled his eyes while Ataliah threw a pillow at him. Selena huffed and glared at Asaiah.

"Anyway, I was calling you guys because I heard a rumor today." Asaiah said suddenly getting very serious. Everyone's attention was soley on him.

"I heard that we are going to be on hold for two months."

Asriel raised his right eyebrow at him. ''On hold? What on earth is that supposed to mean?"

Asaiah shrugged and turned towards the door. "Just be careful while we are on hold. Apparently, the one putting us on hold is really evil and brutal. Well, I am going to a party now. Who knows just how long we will be on hold anyway?"

"I thought you just said two months." Selena said.

"Well then I am going partying for two months while I am on hold." Asaiah said defensively. With that, he walked out.

"So I am going back to bed." Ataliah said with a wave, dismissive of Asaiah's little performance. "Selena, just sit down."

Again, Selena huffed stubbornly. "I will not sit down until I get justice."

Asriel chuckled but did not say anything.

Everyone had just gone on with whatever they were doing and just ignored Asaiah's warning of being put on hold for two months.....

★★★
Extra 2!
(Conversation between author and good boy.)

Well, see you guys later. I just hope Asaiah does not find out any more information about my plans of putting them on hold for two months or why😅.

Ahah! 😲So you are putting us on hold! It is not just a silly rumor.😐😲😓

Shut up Asaiah or else you will be on hold for thirty years🙄 And I will change your name to Shawarma Parker😒

🙁 Eh? Yes ma'am, I am sorry 😣

Good boy😏😋

Actually, I am a man and I am older than you.😐

😒What did you say?

I am a good boy😅. I just really love being a good boy.😓