Chapter Six

Selena looked at piece of paper in her hands; the resume that Darral had written for her and given her earlier that morning. Since she didn't have time to read it, she still had no idea of what was written in it. She then looked at the tall building in front of her. She was feeling uneasy about Owen, Andrew and Darral's idea but she had already agreed to do it and there was noway she was backing out of it. Selena March was not one to back out of anything that she had agreed to do, especially a task that would most likely put her in Interpol.

With her dreams of Interpol in mind, she walked into the ten storey building in front of her; The manufacturing company known as  Gratia Plena. It was a very famous manufacturing company and it offered legal advice as well. A lot of products from the super market were either from Gratia Plena or Timmy's. It was well known that the two companies were rivals but it was quite obvious which of the two was a more well known business.

At the entrance, there was a lady seated by a brown fancy looking table and a spinning leather chair. The lady looked around the same age as Selena with blonde hair in a neat bun and a stylish businessy look to her. She was chatting happily on the phone while spinning on the chair. Selena glanced at the name tag on the desk. It read Miss Wanda Bloom. Gratia Plena Secretary.

"Good morning miss Bloom." Selena greeted. "I am here to see Mr Parker."

Wanda glared up at Selena. The look was one which made Selena start feeling self conscious. "Get lost. No one wants you here."

"Excuse me?" Selena said feeling startled by her tone. Wanda looked at her and frowned. Selena knew there and then that she dislike the Witch_ the Wanda. "I am here for a job interview."

"Do you have an appointment?" Wanda said before hanging up. She looked at Selena like she was an unwelcome pest in her presence.

Selena frowned. "I did not know that I was supposed to have one."

Wanda smiled in a not so friendly way. "Well ma'am, this is not your bedroom so you cannot waltz in whenever you feel like it. This is a very important business establishment so please do the Parker family a favour and leave. Thank you."

Wanda then turned and opened a book, ignoring Selena. Selena took a deep breath to control her sudden urge to shoot her _ Darral already warned her against it. The Parker family the Wi_ Wanda was referring to was Asaiah Parker, Asriel Parker and Ataliah Parker: Three siblings working together in rough business world _  at least those were the words in the tabloids. Asaiah and Asriel were fraternal twins, Asaiah was the older one of the two. Ataliah was four years younger than her brothers.

"Miss Bloom, I really need to speak with Mr Parker." Selena said as calmly as she could. Wanda glared up at her.

"Which one?" Wanda said without looking up at her, it was as if she really wanted Selena to disappear. Selena was at a loss for words at just how unnecessarily impolite the Secretary was being. Was she some royal pain in the _

"Asriel Parker." Selena answered. She was finding it annoying to talk to Wanda.

"If you had an appointment with him then you would have known that he is not here. He has an important meeting with a special client of his." Wanda said dismissively. Selena felt like exploding.

"Excuse me miss Witchy Broom." Selena spat. She smiled triumphantly when Wanda glared at her for the name insult. "If this is how you treat your guests here at Gratia plena then you might as well quit your job because you clearly do not want it. What if I am client? What if I am a relative of the Parker siblings? What if I am the one sent from heaven to finally shoot your big head off? I want a job here and I will not leave until I get an interview with Mr Parker."