Rosé ☆ Saranghae

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 2,300

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Fluff

♡ Happy reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

~~~ Flashback: A Few Months Into Your Relationship ~~~

"Baby, come grab the door, please!" You request, your hands busy holding the two steaming cups of hot cocoa you prepared for Rosé and yourself. At the sound of your voice, she sets down the notebook that she had been writing in, and makes her way to you. She appears in the doorway with a wide smile, her face lighting up when she spots the drinks. 

"How'd you know I wanted some?" She takes her mug from you, being careful not to move too quickly and spill it, and lays a kiss on your cheek -- her way of thanking you.

With a nonchalant shrug, you make your way across the room, saying over your shoulder, "It's my superpower, duh. We're just in sync like that." The giggle that leaves her lips makes your heart flutter, and you can't help but smile back.

Now armed with your beverages, the two of you sit back down on the floor next to each other, getting prepared for your mini lesson. The fluffy material of the carpet comforts you, and you settle in.

~~~~~~~

Rosé repeats the phrase one more time, slowing it down for you, enunciating the words as clearly as she can. Your gaze is set on her lips, taking note of how they purse and pout with the different syllables. You try again, albeit incredibly slow and choppy, but eventually the words manage to come out intelligible. She celebrates the win, quickly standing and pulling you up along with her for a victory dance; after all, it was a pretty tricky phrase for someone just starting out. She knows how competent you are though, and she wanted to give you a challenge. 

As the two of you stand there, doing a little dorky jig together, she takes a second to think. She is totally smitten with you: these past few months have been some of the happiest times of her life, and she owes a lot of that to you. There's no one she'd rather have by her side like this, staying up well into the night to teach Korean to. She loves that you're eager to learn more, and she's ecstatic to be the one that gets to help you on that journey. It really is a special thing to her, and she doesn't take it for granted. Time spent with you is heaven, regardless of what the two of you are doing. 

Rosé is pulled from her thoughts by the quiet sound of you yawning. Her heart nearly melts at the sight of your face all scrunched up, paired with the little wiggle that you do. She pulls you in, smiling as you nuzzle your face into her neck sleepily. "Rosé, I'd love to keep practicing, but I'm about to pass out." Her hand comes up to run through your hair, the other one wrapped around your body to keep you close. "We should be going to bed anyway, babe. We can pick back up tomorrow, if you'd like." She kisses your forehead tenderly as you just simply nod, your body too tired and brain too fried to do much of anything else. 

Once she's tucked you in, making sure you're comfortable and warm, she crouches down next to the bed. The lights are dimmed now, the only source of illumination being the moonlight that glitters in through the blinds, kissing your skin just right. Sitting there, face to face with you, she realizes that you're her person. The one that she wants to wake up next to every morning and fall asleep wrapped around every night; the one to go on late night drives through the city with, stopping wherever your hearts desire; the one to hold through the bad times and comfort through the sad. You mean the world to her, and she can't help but declare it.