Lisa ☆ Youth With You

🗣 Not Requested

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 3,113

Headcanon Count: 31

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Fluff, (Very) Light Smut, Teasing, Happy Ending

♡ Happy reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

- Becoming a new trainee was terrifying in every sense of the word. The media, the practices, the tests – everything. 3 months into your coaching, however, things hit an all time high: you gained the opportunity to enter the competition Youth With You, as an independent trainee. Your freedom and right to expression was important to you, so it wasn't an accident that you were going in independently. A company would only put pressure and bans on you, restricting your creativity and keeping you from being your most authentic self.

- Finding out that Lisa was a mentor only made your nerves worse; at the same time, though, you'd never been more excited for something in your whole life.

- Having friends in the industry proved to be an important factor as you prepped for the show. Producers and managers gave you advice, knowing exactly what each of the teachers looked for and demanded from their groups. You worked tirelessly to ready yourself for the whirlwind that was sure to come.

- When you arrive at the production building, you're in awe; the interior is ginormous, with insanely high ceilings and huge doors. Everything is coated in various colors, all of them pristine and beautiful. The labyrinth of halls that winds throughout the building before you is quite intimidating, but you take a deep breath and remind yourself of your reasons for being here. It's far too important to chicken out now.

- The staff had tipped you off to the fact that the mentors would be there today, but they neglected to tell you when. You had surely expected them to come in after everyone got settled. Alas, you were sorely mistaken; thus, you can imagine the surprise that etched into your features upon entering the main room.

- Ella and Kun were invested in their papers, flipping through the stacks and whispering to each other; Jony J was turned to his right, chatting with Lisa. Your presence was announced by the rather loud thud that echoed through the room at the closing of the door.

- The bright lights nearly blinded you as you turned to face them again, dread creeping into your mind.

- "Hello everyone, I'm Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." The words came out cooler that you had expected, and you patted yourself on the back for remaining so calm. You're known for managing to hide your nerves well and remain professional, but that's no easy task with this group of talent. Especially her.

- You purposefully tried to avoid looking at her, knowing you'd blush and get majorly sidetracked. You feared you wouldn't be able to recover from that.

- "I see that you're an independent trainee," Kun said, a smile spreading across his lips. You swallowed at the sight, knowing the questions were about to come rolling in. "Yes, that's correct. I prefer working alone; I only have to rely on myself." He studies you, head tilted to the side as he considers your answer, and you nearly melt under his astute gaze. "I was the same way. It's never easy, but the mentors and I will be right beside you during your time here." Knowing that these 4 amazing people were here to share their experiences and guide you through your troubles made the task at hand much less daunting, and you couldn't help but smile at the thought. Despite the intensity of the competition, you felt at ease, knowing they genuinely want the best for you.