OT4 Reaction ☆ Their S/O Struggling W/ Drug Addiction

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Sensitive Topic ⚠️

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

👩 Fem!Reader

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Fluff, Hurt/Comfort

🚨 Drug addiction is the focus of this piece, but I don't describe it in extremely graphic detail or anything. I put more emphasis on how they would help you towards recovery. 🚨

A/N: I haven't been personally exposed to addiction, but I hope that I do it justice. I did my best to handle it with care and be as realistic as possible. Let me know what you think!

PS -- I didn't specifically name any substances or describe them in too much detail; I wanted to leave you room to picture whatever you had in mind, especially if you happen to be struggling irl.

♡ Happy Reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

Jisoo

• Discovered it after a few weeks of dating• She's amazing at reading people, so she had sensed that you were struggling with something; she just didn't know what

• She's amazing at reading people, so she had sensed that you were struggling with something; she just didn't know what.
• She wanted to wait for you to tell her about whatever it was, but one fateful day she witnessed something that explained it all. 

It wasn't meant to happen; she wasn't meant to see you like this. But, as fate would have it, Jisoo stumbled across something she never saw coming.

Her footsteps grow louder as she walks her way through the house, peeking her head into various rooms in search of you. The two of you invited some of your mutual friends over, and they've all been curious as to where you slipped away to earlier.

"Baby, are you in here? Everyone's wonder--"

The sound of the latch clicking out of place makes your heart drop and sets you into motion. Before you have enough time to fully react, though, Jisoo opens the bathroom door to find you sitting on the ground, attempting to shove a foreign substance into a plastic baggy.

Your hands make quick work of moving it out of view and sitting up on your knees, but she picks up on what's going on. Her eyes land on the material as you shift it behind your body, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Jisoo--" Tears are already beginning to work their way into your eyes, slightly blurring your vision. Too many people have walked out on you after witnessing this, and the thought that she might go too is overwhelming.

She keeps her tone level as she steps into the room and quietly shuts the door behind herself. "Y/N, please explain yourself."

"I-I'm sorry Jisoo, I should've told you sooner." You shakily say, bringing a hand up to swipe away the few tears that've already leaked out. It's not usually like you to get so emotional so quickly, but seeing the pained look on her face is reason enough.