Lisa ☆ HC / One Shot -- Raising A Kid W/ Her

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

🗣 Requested Quote: "I knew I did from that first moment we met. It was... not love at first sight exactly, but- familiarity. Like: oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you."

👩 Fem!Reader

⚠️ Warnings / Misc. -- Fluff, Slight Angst, Happy Ending

A/N: Hi friends! Here's another post for you; I hope you enjoy. Comments and votes are always appreciated ❤

PS ~ Your child is female in this

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

● Dear lord... 🛐🤰

● Let's get started

● First off: milf

● Second off: you'd either come home to find her, your child, and your 5 cats passed out, or chaotically playing with one another

WHEN YOU'RE NEW PARENTS:

If you give birth, she's literally the most supportive wife ever

● Getting you any and everything you need, no matter the time of day or night

》》"Lis?" You ask into the darkness, voice coming out rough as it slips past your sleepy lips. Her soft snoring is cut off in an instant as she wakes up, ready to help.

》》"I'm here, my love." She yawns, quickly stretching before reaching forward to take your hand into her own.

》》"Can you get me some ice chips?" You wince, hating to make her trek all the way down the hall when she was comfortable and sleeping so well.

》》"On it, baby." She stands and brushes her lips against your forehead, reassuring you that she doesn't mind the task.

》》"Thank you; I love you," you call after her as she walks towards the door. She turns to you just as she reaches it, pressing a kiss to her fingers before holding a finger heart up for you.

》》"I love you more."

》》---

》》"Here you go," she says, helping you sit up in the hospital bed. "I got you a little water with it, just like you like." She raises the cup for you, tilting it so that the cool liquid can slide towards your lips, soothing your dry mouth. The styrofoam squeaks lightly, momentarily accompanying the sound of the beeping monitor that's keeping track of your vitals.

》》You gently push the cup away after you're satisfied, wrapping your arms around her waist as she puts it on the bedside table. She cuddles you back, kissing the top of your head.

》》"Thanks again, babe. I don't know what I'd do without you." You mumble against her, still exhausted from all that you went through earlier today. She crouches down beside you, taking your hands within her own as she looks up into your eyes.

》》"You've made me the happiest woman in the world, Y/N/N; I have you and our cute little baby girl now. I think that's more than a fair trade for getting ice chips at 3 in the morning."

》》You laugh, leaning forward to rest your forehead against hers.

》》"We did pretty good, didn't we?" You ask after a moment, gazing over at the clear bin your daughter is laying in, resting peacefully.

》》"We sure did." Lisa says, feeling tears prick at her eyes. She raises a hand to your cheek, cupping the soft skin as she looks at you tenderly.