OT4 HC / One Shots ☆ College AU, Enemies to Lovers

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

🌌 AU: College / School

👩 Fem!Reader

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Bickering, Rivalry, Fluff

A/N: I've returned, my lovely readers! I hope you're enjoying my Rosé book (*nudge nudge* go check it out if you haven't already). But I digress; here's another headcanon / one shot writing for each of our girls. Let me know what you think :)

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

Jisoo

● Kim Jisoo: The girl at the top of her class, breezing through her school years with little competition whatsoever

● Kim Jisoo: The girl at the top of her class, breezing through her school years with little competition whatsoever. She was used to winning, and anyone that ever tried to challenge her eventually gave up.

● You: Also used to being at the top of your class, you were the first person to actually give Jisoo a run for her money. You didn't shy away when challenged by her, and that took her aback.

● Your rivalry was one rooted in academics.

● When a new project was assigned and you were allowed to choose your teammates, everyone would flock to the two of you in hopes of getting picked.

● Bragging rights were awarded to whoever had the longest line of people.

● Impatiently waiting to see who scored higher on tests.

● Rubbing it in when you did better, and vice versa.

》》"Ha! Take that, Jisoo. I got a 98."

》》"Don't get cocky, Y/N. I beat you by 6 points last week."

》》"Yeah, yeah," you brush her off. "Look who's on top now." You hold your paper up, smiling when she rolls her eyes.

● Other competitions were held, and even the teachers caught on and would adjust their lessons accordingly.

》》"Class, today we'll be having a set of one on one debates, and an anonymous vote will determine the winner of each. The person who defends their opinion the most effectively will win. Jisoo and Y/N, you're up first."

● Although losing was always annoying, it made you respect each other a little more.

● You both loathed and revered each other, though you'd never let that secret out.

● Fighting for the best scholarships and rankings.

● Constant bickering and one liners in class

》》"Should I go ahead and apologize now, or is it okay to wait?"

》》"Apoligize for what?"

》》"Ending your career."

--

》》*unintelligible mumbling*