Jennie ☆ I've Got You

🗣 Requested On Tumblr

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 3,626

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Angst, PTSD / Flashbacks, Anxiety, Crying, Fluff, Happy Ending

♡ Happy reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

Waking up in Jennie's arms has always been a lovely thing, but something about this time seemed even more perfect than usual. Early morning sunlight glittered into the room, creating an almost dream-like haze, and some of the rays landed on her skin. She looked like an angel – features slightly puffy with sleep, a small pout on her lips. Her head was against your shoulder, and her arms snaked around your waist, anchoring you close to her body. You always loved cuddling in close with her, the two of you keeping each other warm throughout the night.

Stealing a glance at the clock, you realize that the two of you almost overslept; the girls want to meet downstairs at the hotel's restaurant in an hour. With that notion in mind, you know what you have to do; reluctantly, you gently shake Jennie to wake her up.

"Jennie, baby, we've gotta hurry or else we'll be late."

She lets out a groan, her voice a bit gravelly, and ignores your words, opting to pull you in closer instead.

"5 more minutes." The words come out as a mumble, barely intelligible, but you grin. Jennie's always been the type to sleep in when she can, and you can't blame her; with as hard as she works, it's completely understandable.

"Alright, but that's it! We seriously have to get up after that."

With a gentle nod, she snuggles into your side again, bringing a hand up to rest against your neck.

As your eyes rake over her delicate features, you start to recall the plan that all of you had decided on for the day. With the girls taking a break from practices and rehearsals to shoot a new show for their Youtube channel, you have plenty to do – today's agenda called for ziplining and mini golf, to be precise. Given how close you are with all of the girls, it's no wonder that they were able to sweet talk their managers into letting you tag along for the ride. Of course, you'll have to wait until they get all of the filming done to join in on their escapades, but regardless, you're beyond excited to see them having fun.

With the 5 minutes officially over, you hatch a plan on the best way to wake Jennie up again. You start by gently rolling her onto her back, and proceed to pepper feather-light kisses all across her face. Soon, you feel her stir underneath you, her eyes fluttering open in the cutest way possible. Perhaps in an alternate universe, she worked as a Disney princess instead of an idol; she's definitely qualified to be one.

"Hey cutie," she says, voice laced with remnants of sleep, and pulls you in for a quick kiss. One of your arms is around her waist, with the other one propping you up so that you can look down into her eyes.

"C'mon beautiful, let's go."

Once she's had a chance to rub her eyes and get adjusted to the light, you scoop her up in your arms and carry her to the bathroom.

"Oh no, looks like we'll have to shower together if we wanna make it on time..." Her eyes exude mischief as the words fall from her lips, and you play along.

"What a shame."

She kisses you again, smiling widely against your lips, and the two of you start getting ready.

~~~~~~~

"There you guys are! It sure took you long enough."

Both Jennie and yourself have to bite back your smiles. After a quick apology, the girls are already busy talking about what the day has in store.