Lisa ☆ Home For The Holidays

🗣 Not Requested

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 3,335

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Potentially Lethal Fluff, Crying, Holiday Themed

♡ Happy reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

"Babe, have you seen my beanie?" Your question rings throughout the air, carrying across the apartment in search of Lisa. Just as you get your earrings put in, her reply comes through: "Mhm, it's in here." Before setting off to grab it, you take a long look at yourself in the mirror: the nervousness that you're harboring is decently masked for the moment, but you pray that your composure doesn't slip in the next few hours – after all, that would surely spoil the fun that you have in store for Lisa.

"Aha!" You declare, sliding the material onto your head. She stifles a chuckle, which prompts you to look at her. When you do, all of the air in your lungs swiftly leaves your body; she looks absolutely stunning. She chose a simple outfit, consisting of a regular pair of jeans and a cozy sweater, but she makes it look designer.

"I'm convinced that you can make any and everything look good." You tell her earnestly, once some of your thought processing skills have returned to you. With a roll of her eyes, she engulfs you in a hug; her perfume washes over you, and you fall into her embrace.

"I love you."

Even after hearing those words from her as many times as you have, they still managed to send your heart wild. You hide your face in her neck, loving the cute squeal she lets out as you pick her up and twirl her around.

"I love you, jagi. So much." Her eyes find yours, and the moment is perfect.

~~~~~~~

"Keep them closed! We're almost there."

"You've been saying that for the past 5 minutes."

"Just trust me!" You laugh at her impatience, keeping your grip on her thighs steady as you make your way towards the restaurant. She lets her head lay beside yours, resting it on one of her arms that're wrapped around your shoulders. In any other circumstance, she would've been whining more by now; this time, however, she didn't mind waiting a little longer, considering she was comfortable and content, currently receiving a piggy back ride from you. In competition with the frigid air rushing around, your bodies work to keep each other warm.

After a little more walking, you finally reach your destination.

"Reservation, please?" The hostess requests upon your entrance.

"L/N."

You gently set Lisa down, back on her feet again, and tell her to open her eyes. The expression that takes over her features is priceless, and you pat yourself on the back for having the foresight to book a table here so far in advance. The holidays always made it difficult to get in anywhere in the city without a reservation, and this restaurant is no exception – in fact, it's one of the hardest to get into. After hearing about the reviews, the two of you had been dying to try it out.

"Right this way, ladies." The hostess says, and you fall in line behind her. Lisa links her arm with yours, and she begins ranting about all the different foods she wants to try.

~~~~~~~

The view from your table is unbelievable; seated next to a row of large windows, you can see the entire city before you, throngs of people walking about, enjoying their night out. You take a minute to think of all the possible things they could be doing, what routes they're going down, each of them having a unique and beautiful story playing out in front of you.