NEW STORIES!

COMMENT ON WHAT STORY YOU WANT NEXT! The story with the most comments will be the next story I write about!

1st story

"What year is it?" She freaked out while looking around.

"It's the...what's a year?" Asked the old man.

"I think she means what dynasty we're in." The old woman beside the man spoke.

"Oh! Well we're in the Chang Dynasty your highness!" The man spoke while bowing down.

"H-highness? What are you talking about! I'm a real estate agent! I live in the year 2021! And where's you mask?" She freaked out while looking at him.

"M-mask? If that's what your highness commands us then we'll do it! Please spear us!" The man got on his knees with the woman.

"Who am I?" She whispered to herself.

"You are the 13th princess. The youngest one. And his Highness's favorite daughter." The guard behind her spoke while bowing down.

But I'm not! She wanted to yell.

*A story about a girl who messes with time travel and ends up in the body of a high class princess who the King favors and gives her whatever she asks for. Her body gets shared with the real princess. If you see her as a graceful and quiet girl then she's the real princess but if you see her as a lousy and uneducated girl then she's the girl from 2021.

What's worse is the king of the South wants her as his wife even though he already has 3 wives. Will she be able to go back to her home? Or live in this life forever?*

—————————

2nd story

Her heavy breathing and heels clicking was the only thing that can be heard in the empty and dark street.

She suddenly stopped when she saw a man leaning against his car while cleaning what looked like a gun.

"Sorry!" The girl said heavily. She took his gun from his hand and ushered him into the dark alley where his men were standing eyes wide at the bold move from the tiny girl.

They looked down at her and her dirty wedding dress which was swallowing her tiny form.

"Boss-" A man called out but immediately stopped once he saw the dark glare his boss was giving him.

The man who got his gun stolen by the girl watched curiously what she was up to after shutting the other stupid man up. How dare he speak without being spoken to?

He'll deal with it later.

"Don't come any closer or I'll hurt you!" The girl squealed while shaking not knowing she was holding the gun in a completely wrong way.

He looked in front of the girl and found a boy staring her.

"How dare you run away from our wedding?!" The guy yelled.

"Go ahead and shoot me! The little innocent princess would never..." he teased while coming closer to her.

She suddenly started to panic so she did the only thing she felt would help her. She moved towards the alley where she put the man and grabbed him.

He let her drag him until they reached close towards the man who looked like he spent his whole life getting ready for this day.

"L-leave me or... or I- I'll shoot him!" She screamed.

The boy's eyes widened once they met the familiar face he has seen all over the police wanted lists and the country's most wanted man. He quickly turned around and started to run away.

"Hahahaha! That's right! Run away! I have a gun and you don't!" She sang in a reading way while jumping up and down to celebrate her victory.

"Sorry." She suddenly said while giving the gun to the man in front of her.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your weapon! I bet you worked hard to get the license for it." She smiled brightly at him.

She was completely oblivious to the twenty men who had their guns pointed at her in the dark.

She was completely oblivious to the fact that the man in front of her has commanded to capture the boy who was in front of her.

She was completely oblivious to the fire and obsession for her she has set inside the dangerous man.

*A story about a girl who was raised by an orphanage. The mother of the orphanage made sure to keep this girl always happy and bright with absolutely no none innocent thoughts in her mind.

But she has just became the most wanted man obsession. What will happen now?*

———————

Please comment whether you want story one or story two!