{13}

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

———————

3rd POV:

Azron sat on the Throne chair as Lucifer sat to his right. An awkward silence had been between them ever since Meredith and Azealah decided they wanted cookies and girl time. They said they won't take long but it's been thirty minutes already.

Azron sat there with a dazed look in his eye as his Demons kept putting pictures of their naked Flower in his mind. He had the power and will to keep them off his brain at first but now he just sat there and kept imagining her luscious naked body under his as he thrus-

"How have you and Azealah been?" Asked Lucifer out of nowhere.

Naked, Azron heard his Demons say.

"Good." Azron chose to answer back.

Lucifer nodded his head before looking away while murmuring, "she sure has you wrapped around her fingers."

"What?" Azron quickly said. He heard what Lucifer said and he knew it was true but he didn't know it was this obvious. Obvious enough to have everyone else notice it.

"What? Am I lying?" Asked Lucifer with humor lacing his question.

"...yes," Azron said not wanting anyone but him to know that Azealah's commands are his law. It'll just hurt his ego.

Lucifer scoffed in humor obviously amused at Azron's attempt to hide how much of a little puppy he is when it comes to his mate.

"Prove it?" Lucifer said.

Azron's head snapped towards Lucifer and glared, "prove what?"

"That an Angel doesn't have you wrapped around her finger." Lucifer challenged.

"How?" Azron immediately took the challenge.

"When she comes in, ignore her," Lucifer said knowing full well one of Azealah's pouts gets Azron to worshipping her.

Azron nodded once. How hard can this be? He questioned himself.

The door to the Throne Room was opened and chatter and laughter were heard. Azealah carriage Berry and Meredith carrying a cake came in view.

Azealah was also carrying a little bag filled with cookies. Her eyes excitedly search for Azron and almost squealed once she saw him. Her excitement blinded her and made her trip over her own feet. Berry quickly jumped out of her arms and landed on the floor while covering his eyes not wanting to see his mother falling. Yes, Berry has decided Azealah is his mother that showers him with the food, toys, and affection that he had never received from one before.

Azron watched his mate trip over her feet and before she could land on the floor he was out of his seat and was holding his mate steadying her. Once she was on her feet, she looked up at Azron shyly with red cheeks.

"Sorry." She giggled shyly, not meeting her mate's eyes.

Azron softened as he stared at her rosy cheeks. His heart couldn't stop growing the love he had for her. He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Okay, we're going back to our bed," Azron said quickly after pulling away and he tugged her towards him trying to have her on their bed shaking and begging for him all over again.

"No no! Let's talk about the plan!" Azealah tried to move away but Azron wasn't having it.

"Wait I have a question!" Azealah said quickly trying to distract him from pulling her out of the Throne room.