{5}

Put something you want Azron's demons to say to Azealah. I will add your comments to a chapter that's specifically for Azealah and Azron's demons!!
*I will also add your username so you can see if I put your comment or not*

Please feel free to correct any errors you find ❤️

——————

3rd POV:

Meredith felt something poking her cheeks with a sweet giggle following it. She groaned and rolled over and the poking stopped for a second before continuing again. She let out an even louder groan which caused the quiet giggle to become louder.

She unwillingly opened her eyes and looked up with an annoyed look. The sight of her smiling Angel friend immediately warmed her heart. The Angel's eyes were as bright as her smile.

Meredith grinned back at her friend and got up quickly to hug her tightly. She couldn't thank Azron and Azealah enough so she tried showing how thankful she is.

"Thank you." Meredith whispered.

Azealah's heart broke a little as she thought of the event that took place last night but her smile never flattered as she hugged the Demon female.

"You're welcome!" Azealah chirped loudly.

Meredith finally broke the hug with a smile that matched Azealah's.

"Azron is making us breakfast." Azealah chirped once again excited for the fluffy goodness called fluff cake.

Meredith gave Azealah a weird look as she thought of the cruel demon cooking but she shrugged not even surprise at this point seeing how submitted he is to Azealah. Just as Meredith was about to say something, the door opened and Azron came in with a tray filled with three plates of fluff cake.

Azealah squealed at the sight of her breakfast and moved a little aside so he could put her plate in front of her. Azron grumbled a little because he wanted his Angel to squeal at the sight of him and not food. But he did make this so it made him feel a little better about it.

Azron's eyes never left Azealah's excited shaking form. He came closer to her and placed Meredith's plate in front of Meredith and then placed the trey with the other two plates on the side of the bed where Azealah was.

Azealah looked at Azron with a frown and moved her eyes towards Meredith before bringing it back to Azron. He finally got the message his girl was trying to send.

"Good morning Meredith." He finally acknowledged the other female.

Meredith gave Azron a weird look as he has never acknowledged her like this to her before.

"Good morning." She replied back, the weird look never leaving her face.

Azealah's smile came back on her face as she grabbed one of the fluff cakes with her hands, completely ignoring the fork that was on the side.

Meredith saw this and she shrugged her shoulders before doing the same. Azron also did the same as he wanted to follow his mate's lead.

Azealah made sure to give some of the fluff cakes to Coal and Crystal as she continued eating.

The trio finally finished eating and Azron took a cloth napkin that he always kept with him ever since he realized how much of a messy eater his mate is and wiped Azealah's mouth while placing a kiss on her forehead.

Meredith watched them with a huge smile happy to see her friend finally happy and relaxed after so many years of being stuck in a cell. She couldn't help but feel a little sting in her heart as she watched the couple interact with so much love and passion.