{14}

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I'm so so soooooooo thankful for each and every read I get. Thank you so much!

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

———————-
3rd POV:

Azron kept walking backward so he could look at his mate with a pout on his face. Azealah kept giggling at him and his cuteness.

"Please?" Azron begged not wanting to get out of the room.

"No Azron. You've been lazy enough. It's time you go and do some work." Azealah demanded causing him to frown at the thought of being stuck with a lot of work instead of his mate's pus-

"Go now," Azealah said laughing while Azron continued to look at her with a frown.

Azealah tilted her head slightly and frowned, copying her mate. Her cheeks started to hurt because she was trying to hide her laugh but she couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out in laughter. Her body tilted slightly causing the shirt she was wearing, which belonged to Azron, to fall off her shoulder and expose her luscious skin.

Azron saw how his mate's breasts were out and couldn't help but growl and quickly transport them to their bed. Azealah stopped laughing and yelped when she saw her mate right in front of her. Just as he reached out to touch her squishy ballons, she moved back and gave him a stern look.

"No Azron! We did enough yesterday.." she blushed but tried to hide it to show how serious she's being.

"I'll go visit mother, you finish your work, and then we can hang out later." Promised Azealah.

Azron looked at her and tried not to pull her in his arms.

"Wear this." He grumbled and gave her a locket that appeared out of nowhere in his hand. The locket was silver and had patterns of flowers and leaves around it. Half of the middle of the locket had a whole circle. The circle was transparent in a way that allowed her to see the little black and red spirit of the Demons to move around excited to be near their mate. The other half of the locket had patterns of flowers and swirling leaves.

The Angel tilted her head in confusion so he explained further

"Three of my Demons are in here. If you ever feel unsafe then just press on this button and the Demons will get out and protect you." He said.

Azealah nodded her head excitedly and turned around so he can put it on her.

"Don't be late." He growled warningly in her ear while putting locking the locket around her neck.

"I won't." Promised Azealah knowing he'll punish her if she stayed too late in Heaven. She turned around so she was facing him again.

"Good girl." He whispered and gave her a peck on her forehead and her lips. Then he gave her another one of her lips... and another.... and another... and anoth-