{15}

103K reads!!! Are you kidding me? Only 15 chapters and we're this much!! Thank you so SO much everyone🥺❤️❤️

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

———————
3rd POV:

"I apologized!"

"That doesn't mean I have to forgive you!"

"But what else am I supposed to do to get your forgiveness?" Lucifer said as he walked closer to Meredith.

"Come any closer and I'll fight you," Meredith growled before shoving a spoonful of cheesecake in her mouth. You can't blame a girl for stress eating after her supposed mate pissed their king off and talked bad about their future queen.

"And plus forgiveness isn't given, it's earned and you've done nothing to earn it." She added while turning her head to the opposite side of where Lucifer is standing.

"Why are you so mad?! She isn't going to be the future queen! You are." He said but that only seemed to anger his mate even more.

"You disrespected our King's queen! And even if I was to be the queen it doesn't matter because Azealah is my friend!" She whispered yelled at him trying to keep her voice down and not disturb anyone else.

Just as Lucifer was about to say something else, he was saved by someone entering the kitchen. Well... he thought he was saved until he saw who has entered.

"Good morning Meredith!" Chirped Azealah happily while skipping to where Meredith was standing.

"Good morning Azealah." Meredith replied slightly nervous she was going to lose her only female friend.

"May I have a piece please?" Azealah asked while looking at the cheesecake in hunger.

"No love." Answered Azron knowing Meredith spoils his little mate, giving her everything she wanted.

And you don't? Asked his Demons sarcastically.

Azron chose to ignore them and focus on getting his stubborn mate to eat something healthy but she's ready to put up a fight.

"How about you eat some strawberries and then you can have one piece?" Azron said knowing Azealah would never deny her favorite fruit.

She quickly nodded and before she knew it, a bowl filled with strawberries appeared in front of her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the garden today while Azron does some work." Azealah spoke addressing it to Meredith.

"Yes! Definitely!" Meredith excitedly spoke, now relieved to find her friend wasn't mad at her after all.

"No! She stays with me today." Lucifer spoke annoyed at how fast his mate accepted to hang out with someone that wasn't him.

"That's not for you to decide." Meredith spoke trying to keep her annoyed anger at bay.

"Yes, it is. Now come here." He said.

"I'll bite your head off!" Meredith replied not caring who heard it anymore.

"Don't you dare disrespect me!" Growled Lucifer.

"Why?! What will you do?! Take me to the torture room again?! Well, guess what? You can't!! Because you're not the king anymore." She yelled at him, her face getting red in anger.

"I thought we were-"

"Hush" Azron spoke causing Lucifer to unconsciously obey his king.

"No more arguing in front of others. It's rude and it's best to keep it private. Meredith is free to do whatever she wants." Azron said wisely like a true and fit king.