Rewrite

So if you're new here.

But I also think you aren't, well, I'm still rewriting the story.

The Plot:

Part of the reason I wasn't able to continue this story was that the characters aren't well written, and that's coming from me, an amateur writer. I keep coming back to this story that I'll upload this right now but ultimately don't. I tried to edit the fewer chapters because they weren't really my best.

It kept pulling me down how bad it was and kept editing the things out that shouldn't be there but there are also some things that needed to be there. I personally liked how this story turned out, it was pretty close to what I envisioned it to be. I just didn't like how it was made from ground up.

Apology:

But don't worry! I wont change what's coming after Chapter 23! I just lost motivation because I was at a dead end. I saw the future it could've brought but I was incompetent to do so. And for that I apologize. It has been many months since I started to pick this up again. I just didn't have the mental and physical strength to keep this writing. I mean, people have a lot to say about this, and I mean a lot hahahaha.

But those criticism either gave me a boost or fall, and it wasn't pretty for me. But mostly it was a boost to keep improving this story. There's also a matter of school that I had to attend to, and I just didn't have time to touch this again. And for that I apologize.

Motivation:

Some of you might be asking, Why do you want pick this up after all this time?

Well, the answer to that is...Completion.

There are actually a lot of things that I don't finish because it became boring or just straight up a drag, making me lose my motivation. But strangely, this story, a fanfic, won't make me drop it. It's because of my imagination, it's too much!

I needed something to take it out of my head and put where I can see it as clearly as possible. And this particular story has a lot to cover and a lot of my imagination has to go through. And of course the readers, which are great motivators.

Appreciation:

I really don't know what to say, it's was just a shock to me that after I came back from a really long break, I get to see this much read on this fanfic! Over 140k reads! I didn't even know I could make it this far! Thanks is just a fucking understatement.

And let us not forget the comments!! I had a lot of stored notifications on Wattpad and read your comments there are positives which are very wholesome and funny, and the negatives where I can see my faults and where I messed up. It's actually a good thing that I got to see these two because it motivated me enough to take this story again!!

Rewrite Spoilers?:

There will be a lot changes in the story than you might think, such as the childhood friend's name from 'Chloe' to 'Casey' there might be more. But I'll do my best! It's best if you don't read the this story while it's in the middle of rewriting because it would be bizarre to read. But I won't ultimately change the latest chapters so you don't have to worry about that, there won't be a lot of change in the overall plot.

Progression:

7 chapters down, 16 to go.

And cut!!!

Wow! It's been a while since I closed a chapter!! Anyway thanks for support and love!

I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!