Chapter 21

__________________

Issei's room. Night.

One hour left for the game to start, I can't wait to beat up some nuggets. I've improved a lot in these few training days, that 'form' got boosted from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, it might not seem a lot but Ddraig said that this was a great deal since it's just from an experiment and it seems I can use 'it' today for a 'special' someone. However, I got this ominous feeling creeping on my back. It's kind of uncomfortable.

*Knock knock*

"Huh?"

The knocking on the door broke me out of my stupor.

"Issei-san, can I come in?"

It's just Asia.

"Come in."

The door opened. Asia is wearing her nun outfit; her expression isn't the most comfortable and she's trying to hide it. You little munchkin.

"I see your wearing your nun attire."

"Buchou said to dress in what we feel most comfortable, so I decided this attire."

"...It fits you by the way, as always."

She blushed.

"Th-thank you. U-um, can I sit beside you?" Asia asking shyly.

I pat the space next to me, signaling her to come. Asia walked towards me with each step, sat next to me and hugged my arm, she's gently tightens her grip.

"A scary fight is about to begin, right?"

"Yeah."

"But I'll be fine as long as you're with me! W-we 'll win right?" She said with puppy eyes.

Such dangerous eyes!

"That's a given young lady."

I smiled gently and pat her head, she started to calm down and smile. Though her grip on my arm tightened, meaning her soft breast just took something important.

Yes. My left arm virginity.

But worry not! My left hand haven't touched anything yet!!! HYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

_____________________

ORC building. Midnight.

Every ORC member is here preparing for the battle, Sona-Kaichou was visiting earlier to have some small talks with Buchou and it ended with Buchou and Sona-Kaichou getting more motivated with their rivalry, sadly Sona-Kaichou needed to return to the Student Council Office to broadcast the game. I was kind of thankful for her, for cheering up Buchou. Though I guess Buchou knew it too.

Sona-Kaichou also warned us for an unfair fight with the chicken nugget, if I had to say, that was kind of my fault, but it was inevitable and unavoidable. That's where my knowledge comes in. I'll save the people on my team who's supposed to be out because of this greatly unbalanced game, basically I need all members to be active throughout the game, that 'form' takes a little bit of time to fully manifest. You'll see later on.

*SHHIIIIINNNNNNGGG! *

A magic circle appeared with a familiar color and runes.