Chapter 17

___________________

It's early in the morning. 4:30 A.M.

I'm in the deep forest training my best for the upcoming battles, I'm using some RE moves to further improving it. Ash is sleeping under the tree without a care in the world.

"Hah! Hyah! Hoh! Haah! Hayah!"

While training, I felty my moves are stronger and accurate than before. But I'm still not there yet, I need to keep training.

"Haaa! Hayaaah! Hyaaah!"

The wind being hit by my kicks and punches has little shockwaves resounding around me. Then stopped.

I decided to stop for today and relaxed my muscles.

"Haaaaah~"

"Partner" Ddraig suddenly called.

"What is it?"

"I have good news."

"Yeah, go on."

"You're ready to activate the Balance Breaker." Ddraig just dropped a bomb.

WHAT!?

"Woah, seriously?"

"Yes. But you're going to need the necessary trigger to activate it, however knowing you, it's gonna be simple."

That's really good news but.

"Yeaaaaaah, about that..."

"Hm? Is there a problem?"

"I... don't want to use the Balance Breaker...yet."

"...This is the first someone has said that in my entire lifetime of being a Sacred Gear..."

"I mean...I think it would be a waste using it on a stupid fried chicken you know?"

I really think it's a waste on that bastard chicken nugget. That's why, I have an idea.

"Did you mean a Cockatrice? They're quite formidable you know. You shouldn't underestimate them."

"You mean those big ass chickens with a snake as a tail? No, that's not what I meant. But I propose an idea."

I smiled. This is going to be a fun experiment.

*BOOOOOOOOMM!!!*

I burned myself the 13th time already.

This isn't fun at all!!!

"Gyaauuu~" Ash woke up while yawning.

"This is really impossible you know. No one has tried this before." Ddraig reprimanded.

"*cough* Aw come *cough* on, I was almost there. Ow."