Chapter 20

_________________

Truth to be told the time given to the ORC is 10 days, so the ORC is going to the villa which Buchou's family owns. Getting to the destination is quite tough but manageable, Kiba and I raced to the top with fairly huge luggage, it was a tie. Oh, and Koneko was carrying a mountain on her back. Even though Kiba and I were out of breath, the training will still continue, that's what Buchou said.

First up was a spar with Kiba and damn he was really good with the wooden sword. Because I don't have the same experience as Kiba with a sword, I fought bravely and died....

I just lost. It wasn't entirely a loss because I managed to strike once on his left thigh.

Next up was magic training with Akeno-senpai, I kind of had a gist of doing it, I brought out a ball of energy it was as big as a baseball. Asia's ball of energy was bigger than mine, it proves her talent. Even though Akeno-senpai kept teasing me throughout the lesson, strangely I'm still a virgin. Yes. Virginity is my passion.

The next one was with Koneko, I gotta say she's good at fighting, with her power and fighting style. Koneko and I sparred for a while, of course I didn't use any Taekwondo techniques, I just fought with normal CQC. And I got beaten a lot by her powerful punches, even if I got a hit in, she just took it like a champ and countered.

And finally, cooking. Yeah, Buchou told Asia and I to cook using our magic. Since I can't recreate Asia's bizarre yet delicious cooking style, I just skinned and cut some vegetables and spices. Asia is such an angel, she even let me, a lowly amateur, help her in her divine cooking. Oh, I'm truly blessed. No holy shit by the way.

While we were eating, everyone was having foodgasm from the food that Asia made. It was comical. Though in the end we all calmed down, including me. Everyone was complimenting Asia for the food; it was kind of wholesome. Before we were off to take a bath, Buchou teasingly suggested that we'll take a bath together.

I was shocked and couldn't speak, Akeno-senpai agreed easily with a smile that speaks for itself, Asia agreed shyly, Koneko of course declined but I thought I heard her say something like 'yes'. Maybe it was just my imagination.

___________________

"So that's how your first day goes, quite hectic I must say."

I'm in the huge castle within the Blaze Domain talking with the overgrown red lizard known as Ddraig.

"Yes. It was. I'm already tired from what happened today."

And I'm currently standing in front of an ordinary-looking bald man with a thin but well-built physique and is of average height and weight.

His clothing consists of a yellow one-piece jumpsuit with a short zipper at the collar and a black belt with a round golden buckle at its center. He wears red gloves that go 3/4 up his forearms and red boots that nearly reach his knees. His costume is finished off with a white cape, which is fastened to his shoulders with round buttons.

"But Ddraig."

I pointed fiercely to the bald guy.

"WHY DID YOU SPAWN SAITAMA!?"

Yes. The Hero of Fun. The One Punch Man. The Strongest. The Caped Baldy. And he's looking everywhere not even confused or surprised at the very least.

"Wow, this place is huge." Saitama looking amazed.

"...I was searching through your memory and found him, a man who can one punch anyone. It seems you know him." Ddraig doesn't look apologetic at aaaaall.