Chapter 4

Before we start the chapter, I'll change Issei's hairstyle to this:

I don't know why but Issei's hairstyle is kind of...unique? In a sense. I'm not saying it's bad but I easily have an itchy feeling for that kind of hairstyle.

So I'll change the hairstyle like his (If you know him that is ;) )

Okay back to the Story

_______________________

1 month later

"Are you ready Issei!? This is your first trial! And it will get more harder later! So, are you ready!?" Jin roared.

"Yes, Master Jin!!!" Issei answered determined.

"Well then, here we go!!!" Jin said and started dashing towards me.

As you know, Master Jin is testing me if I'm a worthy student to pass on his knowledge, that's why I have to meet his expectations and get stronger. This month was the hardest month of my entire time I have lived. I had to muscle train every single move that has been taught to me, Master Jin said so that it will feel natural, it's also for me so that I can focus on improving myself and not go back to back. Though I was only taught the basics, it did not feel like the basics at all! It feels like the basics' sole purpose is to kill somebody!!! I was always so close to freaking death every time we practiced.

I almost gave up.

While I was training as hard as I can, school was another heavy part of my day. Even though I already saw some of the characters in the DxD series, all of them had no prior interest regarding my sole reason. But another thing going at the school is that rumors, specifically about me, they saw I was beginning to change, I'm growing taller and I changed my hairstyle. I don't do perverted stuff anymore, in fact I'm always helping in school, it's not that I wanted to, some girls keep asking for my help, though I don't mind. But there was a lot of stuff, so I rejected some requests because I have my hellish training to tend to.

The perverted duo Matsuda and Motohama, still persists on turning me back to a pervert. They really cannot, even if I want to. Its thanks to Master Jin, he taught me the importance of discipline and principles. Even though his motto is 'Do whatever you want' he still insists to keep the D and the P. Working out feels more like a habit than routine. Master Jin really hammered in my head to always work out, back then I wouldn't even think of working out.

But now, just working out makes me feel relaxed.

Master Jin even taught me about the 5 rules of Taekwondo that we practitioners always uphold.

Courtesy,
Integrity,
Perseverance,
Self-control,
And Indomitable Spirit.

It surprised me at first that Taekwondo makes you a better person, I might have underestimated dojo schools for a while but they got my respect real quick. Oh! And sometimes I play with little Jin Mo-Ri, he's really cute especially his eyes, they look like a star, I promised myself that as his senior and well in a way, brother, I'll help my Master's grandchild in any way I can.