Chapter 11

________________

"R-Rias..." Akeno-senpai shocked.

"Y-Yes. I know..." Rias-senpai said.

Urgh. My hand still hurts from the backlash.

"C-Congratulations Issei. You manifested your Sacred Gear; it looks like a Twice Critical but at the same time. Not." Rias-senpai congratulated me.

"Thanks. What am I supposed to do with it now?"

"Ah. You can deactivate now, well done on doing it at your first try. Now let's proceed to our next task." Rias-senpai said.

"Since devils grant power to humans for a price agreed upon via a pact. Nowadays people do not summon demons by drawing circles anymore... So, we deliver them to those who might summon us." Rias-senpai continued.

Sigh. I know where this going.

"Usually, we use messenger demons, but as my servant, you get to learn a devil's tasks from square one. So, we will let you give out these pamphlets." Rias-senpai smiled.

Akeno-senpai took out a lot of pamphlets with magic circles imbued in it. And gave me an orb of some sorts.

"This item will help you locate the people who will receive the pamphlets~" Akeno-senpai explained.

"Alright! I'll do my best!"

I put them all in the bag and was about to leave.

"Ah Issei." Rias-senpai suddenly called.

"What is it senpai?"

"Um do you... never mind you can go now" Rias-senpai conflicted.

"...Okay, I'm going out!"

I left after that. What was that all about?

"Rias. Issei's Sacred Gear..." Akeno concerned.

"Yes. It was a subspecie... But I feel there's something more to it than it seems..." Rias finished.

________________

I'm currently handing out the pamphlets from the people on this...GPS? Anyway, I'm almost halfway done. I'm running by the way, I became way more faster after becoming a devil.

" The Claw of The Dragon huh? That wasn't what I intended but since it's here I'll make good use of it. It might help me with the Renewal Taekwondo."

"Are you planning to turn it back to the Boosted Gear?" Ddraig suddenly talked.

"No. Not yet. There might be unexpected side effects that will happen, we need to be cautious it's unknown after all."

"Well you're right. But Partner, you shouldn't be afraid of risks to get stronger you know?" Ddraig made sense.

"Can't be too careful Ddraig."

________________

"Senpai I'm done with the delivery"

"Sorry Issei, but I have one more job for you today." Rias-senpai said.

Why did you take another bath?

"Koneko has received two summon requests. You can take one of them." Rias-senpai ordered.