Chapter 15

____________________

I'm at Kuoh Academy attending school as usual.

It's currently lunchtime. I'm hanging out with Matsuda and Motohama in the classroom.

"No as I've told you he can't win with those moves." Motohama logically answered.

"I agree he can't easily maneuver those moves; it would take him a decade to win." Matsuda agreed.

"B-But if you have good reflexes then you're sure to win!"

"IF and only IF you have the reflexes necessary to do it then you can, but it's virtually impossible, we're humans there's no way we can catch up to that kind of speed." Motohama analyzed.

Well I'm an exception, I might just pull it off. We're talking about the game that just recently came out, I don't have the game but Motohama has one and Matsuda played with him. They told me about it and decided to do a debate.

*BAM! *

Huh?

Someone opened the door loudly, that someone is a girl. She seems to be an underclassman.

Her appearance consists of a coral pink hair, cut short and slightly curled at the ends, with a large red bow on the left side of her head. Her eyes are sky blue, and she is of average height. She wears the normal Kuoh school uniform, but the blazer is unbuttoned. What's she doing here?

"Who's she?"

"I don't know but she looks cute~" Matsuda said with a creepy smile.

Oh right. This guy is a lolicon.

She's looking around, taking a look at the rows and columns, male, female, until she faced here. Then she blushed, she hastily walked towards me. Eh?

"Um. May I help you?"

"um...g...wi...pl.." Her voice is meek.

Everyone's attention is currently towards us.

"S-sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

"P-PLEASE GO OUT WITH MEEEEE!!!!"

N-NANIIIII!?!?

____________________

I still haven't got over my shock earlier at lunch. After she confessed, she got flustered then ran away, what the hell was that all about? What's more, the school is totally talking about what happened. But I still don't know the name of that girl.

"Issei? You can go now, what's wrong?" Buchou worried.

Ah right, I was about to deliver some flyers.

"N-nothing! I'll get going now!"

I ran away to not let them get more suspicious.

"What's with him?" Kiba said while playing chess.

"Hmmm~ Asia." Rias called.

"Yes?" Asia responded.

"Listen, about the lodging matter..."

__________________

It's the weekend.

I still can't get my head out of the confession that happened, so I'm just running away from my problems. Well technically I'm jogging but I'm kind of not facing it, I'm planning to confront the girl on Monday.