Chapter 7

Once Kimblee arrived in the town the town he put the philosopher's stone in his mouth then he absorbed the power that was in the stone. "Ah that feels amazing." He claps his hands together and he started tearing down build after building which sent people into panic mode because they had never seen someone who had been able to destroy buildings. Kimblee kept destroying buildings then he sent bolts of lightening at the people. He took out hundreds of people using the lightening bolt. The Amestrian military were busy attacking the Ishvalan people. Roy, the flame alchemist, was setting flame to everything that he could set on fire.  After a little bit Roy when to Kimblee. "What's the plan now, Kimblee?" Roy asked him as he looked at him.

"We keep clearing this area out until there are no Ishvalans left here."  Kimblee said to him as he glanced over at him. 

"Yes sir." Roy went back to work getting rid of the Ishvalans. He then stumbled across an Ishvalan kid hiding in the corner. He sighed and kneeled in front of the kid. "Hey there don't be scared of me. I'm going to help you get out of here so that you don't have to see anymore of this nasty stuff."  He offers his out to the little kid. The little kid hesitantly takes his hand then the kid looks at him scared. 

"W-where's my mama? I want my mama." The little kid sniffled a lot more as he held onto Roy once Roy picked him up.

"I don't know where you're mama is but I am sure that I'll find her once I get you to safety. Okay?" Roy said as he hides the little boy in his jacket. The boy nodded then buries his face into his chest. Roy walked out of the house after he set it on fire and he walked into an alley way. He walked for a while until he found Miles killing a few guards. "Hey I wouldn't do that if I were you!" He yelled.

Miles turned and aimed at Roy. "And why shouldn't I do that Amestrian trash?!" He glares at Roy then he got ready to fire.

Roy moved his jacket aside revealing the kid that he had picked up. "I'm not here to hurt you guys. I am here to help."

"Yeah right! I watched you kill hundreds of Ishvalans not too long ago!" Miles growled then the kid let go of Roy then ran over to Miles scared.

"Look I want to help you out because what is going on here is wrong. Let me gain your trust and prove to you that I want to help." Roy said to Miles.

Miles held the little boy close to him as he kept glaring at Roy. "There is no way that I could trust you after what you did today Roy Mustang." Miles glared at him then pulled the trigger.

Kimblee heard then put up a wall between them so that the bullet wouldn't hit Roy. Miles looked up at Kimblee and Kimblee looked down at Miles.