Chapter 3

Kimblee was looking out the window in the train as the land around sped by quickly before him. He lend against the window sill and sighed to himself quietly. Then he looked down at the papers again for the 100th time in about five minutes. One of the other soldiers looked over at him to see if he was okay. He just looked out the window and felt the philosopher's stone that sat in his pocket. After some time had passed the train eventually came to a stop. Kimblee and the others looked around outside and saw the dry areas where there were hardly any trees or grass. "Alright you pests! It's time to move out!" The commander said as he passed by each room. As soon as the commander passed by Kimblee's room they all got up and ran outside and got inline with the others. Kimblee had his hands in his pockets and looked around. Once every one had gotten off the train the commander and some other higher ups lead them to the camp where they have been staying in order to get prepared to invade Ishvala. Kimblee follows without saying anything. He watched the other soldiers to see how their body language was. Some of them where scared while others were trigger happy.

"Alright you pests! Once you enter in this camp there is no turning back! Once you're here you either leave one of two ways! You walk out of here or you die out on the field! Is that understood!?" The commander yelled as he stopped in front of them.

"Sir yes sir!!" They yelled in response to him as they stood at attention.

"Good! I expect you all to fight with 110%! If you try to escape or help an Ishvalan you will be charged with treason and you will die! Is that understood?!" He yelled once more.

"Sir yes Sir!!" They yelled louder than their first response to him. Then he turned and walked into camp. The soldiers followed him into the camp. The camp itself was huge, it had at least six bunkers which could house 500 soldiers a piece. It also had a mess hall, medical bay, an armory, and a giant camping ground in the middle of the camp. The commander split everyone up but once he got to Kimblee he took him to a different place in the camp. The place where he took Kimblee was for those who King Bradley has sent there himself. He had already sent Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye and a few others. He walked inside the bunker and laid down on his bed once he did so he was interrupted by Huges. He just sighed and looked away from him wanting to be alone so he could wrap his mind around what was going on.