Chapter 8

Kimblee stared into Miles's eyes and he saw something familiar in his eyes. What did Kimblee see? He saw himself in Miles's eyes. He blinked a few times then he turned his gaze to Roy. "Roy get out of here I can handle them." He jumps down from the top of the building and lands on the wall that her made between them.

"Yes sir." Roy ran off and he looked around for other Ishvalans to help but they all ran away from him scared and even some of the men fired at him but he ran for cover. "Damn I don't want to burn another person but it looks like that I might have to." He growled softly then he snaps his fingers and he shot out a flame which started burning  the people and all the buildings around them. The people screamed and cried out for mercy as they were burning alive. Roy just looked away as he couldn't stand seeing the people hurting but he had a job to do and he was going to see it through no matter what.

Kimblee was fighting  Miles and they both were not happy with each other because of obvious reasons. "Why are you doing this to our people? Why haven't done anything wrong!" Miles yelled as fired at Kimblee.

Kimblee put up a rock wall and stayed behind it until Miles ran out of bullets. "You killed one of our soldiers! That's why we're here! We take care of our own and we don't give up until the job is done!" He walked out from behind the wall then he started sending lighting bolts at Miles. Miles rolled out of the way then he reloaded his gun and looked around to see where Kimblee had gone off to. He slowly got to his feet as he kept on looking around for any signs of him.

"Come back here you coward! I am not done with you!" Miles growled as he kept on looking around to see if he could see Kimblee. 

Kimblee made his move and destroyed the buildings around Miles to trap him there. "I am not coward but it's important for you to know when you have been beaten." He said with a slight smirk as he stared at him. "You know I thought that I finally found a worthy opponent but I guess that I was wrong surprisingly. " 

Miles tried to get out then he looks up at Kimblee. "I know when I am beaten and right now isn't one of those times." He jumped from place to place and he made his way out of the little pit that Kimblee had tried to trap him in then he started to fire at Kimblee once more. Kimblee unfortunately got shot in the shoulder and he held his arm then he creates a lot of smoke. Miles started coughing because of how much smoke there was and Kimblee made his escape. "I will never forget you Kimblee nor would I ever forgive you for what you have started here today." He stood there then he looked up at the setting sun wondering if  his family made it safely to the promise land.