Nice To Meet You.

"sometimes cupid runs out of arrows, and only shoots one person instead of two

"sometimes cupid runs out of arrows, and only shoots one person instead of two."

~~////////\\\\\\\\~~

11 years ago (5 years old)
I was at the park near my house a couple days after my birthday, swinging on the swings by myself.

I had just turned 5, my quirk still hadn't manifested yet but my mother and father both had fire related quirks so my quirk was bound to something with fire.

In the distance I heard something along the lines of "members of the agency Bartholomew."? then a weird little scream... I wasn't too sure on who this 'Bartholomew' was but he sounded important from what I heard.

It didn't faze me though, I kept on swinging, going higher and higher, staring at the beautiful sun that was staring back at me.

I loved the sun. Even though it hurt to look at, I would stare at it till my eyes started to burn and tear up. Every time I looked up to the sun, I would seem to get hypnotized.

I looked at it so often it hurt my eyes, so eventually i had to get a pretty soft prescription for glasses.

It was a bad habit, a habit that my doctor, the one who gave me my prescription, told me to break by instead of looking at the sun, but to look at the moon.

I almost never wore my glasses except to read cause i was far-sighted, other than that I was good on the glasses.

I stopped looking at the sun and resorted to the moon, but at times especially times like this, it would capture me.

Until I saw a boy with blonde hair and red eyes that reminded me so much of the sun that I thought I didn't need to look at it anymore.

He drudged past me, soaking wet, looking at the ground. He looked especially ticked for some reason, a reason i wanted nothing to do with.

So I kept swinging, but my eyes never left him.

My swings got lower and lower til i was barely even swinging anymore, my eyes still following him.

I watched him disappear, disappear to where ever he was going.

I sighed and hopped off the swing, getting ready to go back home. I stretched my back, my arms and my legs, i cracked my knuckles and my neck because i looked at the sun so long it hurt my neck.

I walked over to the bench where i set my jacket, and walked home.

As soon as i got home, i greeted my mom who was cooking and told her about my day. I told her how beautiful the sun looked and she laughed, she laughed because this was probably her millionth time hearing me talk about how beautiful the sun was.