spilling the beans

"break my heart, break it a thousand times

"break my heart, break it a thousand times. it was only yours to break anyway."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

i woke up, somehow still feeling tired. i look around seeing the sky all of a sudden gone dark, i hadnt even remembered falling asleep, i check my phone looking for the time.

i checked and it read 8:20

Two Messages from 'Beeboopbeboop👾🛸'
5:32 PM

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
hey babes, whats up?

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
Y/n?

shit, i texted her before i fell asleep, and holy shit i slept for 3 hours? i should be bouncing off the walls or something not feeling like i just got my shit rocked by a car.

Me
call me

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
call you?

Me
call me.

before i even gave her a chance to find the buttons to call me i pressed the call option, i've never moved my fingers so fast in my life.

there was one ring...

then two...

then she picked up

"hey hun, whats going o-"

"i kissed Katsuki."

yes i know interrupting is rude, and yes, i know i havent even been up five minutes yet and im already spilling the beans, im well aware.

"yOu kISSED??" she damn near screamed into the phone, surprise, shock, and sounding like she almost fell out her seat or dropped to her knees.

"we kissed. like kissed kissed. like mouth to mouth resuscitation, kissed. his tongue was in my mouth type kissed. we-"

"i get what you're trying to say.." she noticed my rambling "how- why- no, WHO initiated this?"

"i think... i think it was me?" i thought, chewing on my lips and trying not to peel the skin off. "it was me, we were going to sleep and i don't know what came over me but i kissed him on the forehead and then i guess it shocked him or whatever? and then he gave me a kiss on my forehead, my nose then he kissed me on my lips" i finally took a breath since i said that all in one. "i'm guessing we was feeling ourselves or something and we kinda just... yea, made out."