The Start Of Something New.

"i choose to love you in silence, because in silence i hear no rejection

"i choose to love you in silence, because in silence i hear no rejection."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

Continued
He trilled his lips and glanced at you. "Open your ears, it's Bakugo."

I hummed to myself. "Thats a nice name," I said while looking at the sun.

"Nice to meet you, Bakugo."

My stomach was doing backflips.

We fell back into a comfortable silence, with the quiet squeaking coming from my swing.

"You gotta quirk?"

"Hmm?" i hummed, bringing my attention from the sun back to him.

"I said do you hav-"

"Oh yea i heard you, sorry, i dunno why i do that." I laughed "No i don't, it hasn't manifested yet but i'm sure its gonna be awesome! Do you have one?"

"Yea, its called explosion. I sweat a nitroglycerin-like substance out the palms of my hands and make it blow up. My quirk is so awesome, and i'm sure its gonna be better than yours."

"Oh, thats cool i guess, can i see yours?"

He brought his hand closer to me and made tiny little pops, making a ugly little laugh while doing it. His laugh made me smile and i felt that weird feeling in my stomach again.

We were distracted by his quirk until 4 boys around our age showed up. 3 looked normal and 1 had wings sprouting out his back.

Bakugos face went from maniacal laughing to a scowl, real quick.

He stopped his crackles, closed his hand into a fist and brought it into his other hand and made an explosion when his hands impacted with eachother, while smiling evilly saying "Deku" under his breath.

"Wait- what? Whatsup with you?" I said a little concerned.

He ignored me, hopped off his swing, and walked off to the cowering boy.

I looked over to where Bakugo went... was he showing off being able to read?

It seemed he was talking to the boy with green hair so i looked his way, whatever bakugo had said made him look to the ground.

Jeez.

It was still early and i had only spent about 30 minutes outside but it was kinda cold anyways. I got up walked to the bench where i sat my jacket, made eye contact with Bakugo for a few seconds and walked back to my house.