lets play a game... shall we?

"its the possibility of making a dream come true that makes life interesting

"its the possibility of making a dream come true that makes life interesting..."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

between the two of us i was the first to wake up, it wasn't out of the ordinary. i dunno what he does in his day that makes him pass out for so long but look i'm not complaining, it gives me more time to look at his soft features before the devil himself wakes up.

it was easier to admire him in the light when he was sleeping, than in the dark when he was awake. he had no fine lines, no indentations, no dark spots, nor acne. no, he wasn't perfect but his face damn sure was.

'i wonder what he would look like if we kissed...?'

his body, molded, sculpted, and defined by gods themselves.

but his personality created by beelzebub, you cant do shit without pissing him off. but to be fair, it was pretty hot when he got mad, so it canceled out like PEMDAS... i guess.

when it came to me though his patience jumped, not by a lot but it was noticeable. he was still pretty irritable though, it was like walking on a beach with little bombs hidden in the sand that had pressure plates on them.

i find it odd how he turned out to be my bestfriend, i wouldn't say we're total opposites or the exact  same, but we're similar in our own ways. i have more patience than he ever will, but he's more assertive and aggressive than i ever will be.

"fuck are you looking at curly fries."

a very short-lived moment

"how ugly your fucking face is, what about it."

'i literally cant be nice for shit.'

his usually pointy hair was matted to the back of his head, nothing a shower couldn't fix, his eyes were puffy and red, and he had those lines you would get from a good ass nap. but his piercing red irises that could make someone cry if you stared for too long, were staring at you.

i cant take him seriously in the morning when he's mad, shit, who could take him seriously when he looked like that.

"get off your ass and come down stairs with me, im hungry and your attitude is starting ruin my appetite."

"i just fucking woke up, what do you want me to do? run around like a chicken with my head cut off after just 'awaking from my slumber'?"  he air-quoted.

"that's exactly what i want you to do you lazy piece of shit, now come on."

'tch.'