7/11

"its easy to love a flower, but it takes a lot to love a leaf

"its easy to love a flower, but it takes a lot to love a leaf. its ordinary to love the beautiful, but beautiful to love the ordinary."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

it was late, a little past 12:30... everyone was up besides you two.

"should we wake them?"
someone spoke, the voice was hard to decipher but it had to be one of the boys.

"if we wake her up, we wake him up, and vise versa. we'll get killed either way."
another voice spoke, they were whisper-yelling. trying not to wake us up but if they just so happened to, they had their excuse. which probably wouldnt cut it.

"they look comfy, i would be comfy is i was laying with someone like that."
this voice was more on edge, they were careful not to get too loud. it was hard, it was almost 1 in the afternoon and no one could do anything yet.

and they were hungry...

"my stomachs gonna eat itself if i dont grub right now. tap her foot or something."

it was a risky idea, "what the hell is wrong with you? what if i get kicked and fritz up?"

"for you guys to be heros-in-training, youre pretty scary. we'll be fine, see, i'll do it." a soft but whispered voice said... it had to be Mina

she reached out to touch my foot to wake me, but just before she reached me she got interrupted.

"WAIT!" another whisper-yelled but more of yelled if anything spoke, "lemme take a picture." with what sounded like a smile.

it wasn't a very intimate position, but probably something people who were a bit... cómo se dice... better than friends would do.

"why would you take a photo? its like you don't value your life or something." a voice spoke, it was smooth like velvet... god, i loved this voice. i knew exactly who it was, Sero.

so that means the person making the dumb decision has to be Denki, hmm. Now why haven't i heard Kiri yet?

never-mind, he's probably raiding the fridge, something they were too chicken to attempt or maybe something kept them here...

"he's literally the little spoon, if this means i don't value my life then so be it," Denki laughed, "this is just too good."

i heard the click, i was half asleep during all of this, i heard all of it, they suck at whispering. i was just too tired to respond.